This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinderella Casle Mystery Tour

I've never been to TDL but am totally desperate to visit! I have read lots about it and I am particularly interested in the Mystery Tour in the Castle...now, I know that it closed down, but does anyone have some photos from inside of it? I would love to see all of the villains! Are the Animatronics? Also, I am a Maleficent FREAK! Was she in there? Do you have a pic of her? Thanks! :0)
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Cinderella Casle Mystery Tour

Vist www.jtcent.com where a video of the complete tour was posted by the webmaster of that site. Maleficent (she rules!! My Fav!!) is briefly seen during the tour, but she is very tiny and in flat cardboard shape. Shortly after that scene, we see her as the dragon (in AA form).

Comment

I wonder why they closed it down? It seems that they are getting rid of ALL the castle walkthroughs...first Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle Dioramas, then the Mystery Tour in Japan...what's next?

I'm so bummed...I have never been to TDL and thats one of the things that would have been at the top of my list when I do visit...
      *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

It was an interesting attraction because it was unusual, but it was not a great attraction. If you don't speak Japanese then you would miss out on a good deal of it, anyway. The effects were dated. I enjoyed it, but that's because I'm a Disney nut. It's really not worth lamenting about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Goddess Mara View Post
          It was an interesting attraction because it was unusual, but it was not a great attraction. If you don't speak Japanese then you would miss out on a good deal of it, anyway. The effects were dated. I enjoyed it, but that's because I'm a Disney nut. It's really not worth lamenting about.
          Well I would! I think it's classic. The feeling of being inside the castle and that the villains were taking over felt so authentic to me. Perhaps that's because I went through it so many times as a child and it was my favorite thing, but it was because of that feeling I had. I felt like I was part of the action, in fact I was part of the action a few times as I carried the sword and was "the hero" and got medals. The cast members really got into the mood and everything. I've never felt more like I really was part of the attraction, I deeply miss it.

Comment

I assume, DisneySeaFan, that you speak Japanese.

Comment

Do we know yet whats replacing the space for the Castle Mystery Tour yet?
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by The Goddess Mara View Post
                I assume, DisneySeaFan, that you speak Japanese.
                Yes, enough. Not as much as I used to but I can hardly read at all so yeah, I'm a confused individual.

Comment

I still am disappointed i will never get to experience it.

I don't need to understand the language to have enjoyed it.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X