This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions and Tips?!

I have finally managed to book my trip to Tokyo and Hong Kong Disneylands.

I have visited DIsneyland once before and Paris and WDW many times.

i am staying at the Miracosta and the Hongkong Disneyland hotels in April (4 nights tokyo and 3 nights hong kong)

I have a few questions.

1) what is the easiest way to get from the airport to the resort and back?
    2) what is a typical meal price (counter service) so i know how much money to bring.
    3) Does the resort sell pins? i try to get a pin of each park i visit and hotel i stay in.
    4) what are the "must see" attractions/shows that i might miss if i wasn't paying attention.
    5) any tips on making this trip extra magical?

i know there are a lot of questions but as i'm travelling alone from the UK and don't speak the language i'm slightly nervous

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Re: Questions and Tips?!

In regards to the pins - if you are used to the massive amount available at Disneyland and Disneyworld you're in for a bit of a shock. Tokyo barely sells any pins at all really. No pin stands or pin stores. There are a few scattered around the shops here and there. When we were there it was Halloween so they had a 6 special pins for that. The only other pins I saw the whole time were for Cars as the DVD was about to come out.

So yeah kinda disappointing but I guess if you just want one to remember your holiday you should be able to find one.

Comment

Unless there's a special event or a holiday celebration, you'll see few pins in Tokyo, but from what I see on eBay, there should be a lot in Hong Kong.

Comment

Yes, pin trading is alive and well at HKDL. There are lots of pins for sale, but many are similar to the open editions found at DL and WDW. Over at TDR, you can still find pins (I bought 6 new ones today when I was there!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X