X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney's Christmas Dreams On Parade

Originally posted by Speedway View Post
    That really is a very nice parade, very nice for getting into the Christmas spirit. Thanks Joe!
    Thanks! There are more TDR Xmas videos on the way this weekend and next week!

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      Shock? What Shock??? Just because this year's TDL Xmas parade is not as nice as other years... it's still much much better than the same old tired 20 yrs old WDW Xmas parade at the MK. Today, after seeing the fabulously GREAT Xmas version of TDS' Big Band Beat (a show that is well worth the price of admission to that park), the ridiculously exagerated and lavish pageantry of Mythica, and the improved version of "Candlelight Reflections", the shock and shame should be on those of you who continue to patronage the lamer offerings at WDW.
      So there there to you.. and further shame on you for offering me an invitation to dinner and play dumb and not follow thru with such promise.

And my G-Fan agrees... and he is harder to please than myself. You should hear his ripping WDW rant as we go about exploring TDR's wonders...
      what did they improve in Candlelight Reflections?

Comment

Originally posted by ErikInTheCity View Post
        What has E-Productions done!? Where are the castle shows and entirely new parades?!!?
        Could this have something to do with Grier's exit?
        Originally posted by aashee
        We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Wow...I love how they haven't changed the Holiday characters' costumes like the American parks have. the classic ones I grew up seeing on TV..at least the snowmen. they look too realistic at the parks today. I like the classic costume better cause it is more imaginitive.

Also is it just me or does Pluto have the same voice in Japan as he does in America?

Great video! thanks for sharing. Yes the floats may be recycled...but it is much more fresh than the reused parades at DL and WDW! Very well done!
          Originally posted by aashee
          We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedway View Post
            You know I can't recieve PMs as I'm under 16, you still could have emailed me your cell phone number though, couldn't you? But I couldn't email you. Hmm. Yes, it really was me 'playing dumb'.

I was in Florida for 14 days.
            Surely you could have made 'some' contact.

There was nothing blocking me buying you dinner other then you not letting me get in touch with you.
            For the record Speedway... I was NOT AWARED that you could NOT RECEIVE PMs due to your age. That is first news to me... So I reckon you have not received any of the PMs I have sent your way in the last few weeks before and after your ridiculously long WDW visit??? Also for the record... I went into WDW for a couple of days hoping that I would bump into you and did look around for you all over the place... but forgive me.. I was out of townthe time you decided to meet with other MCers....

Comment

Originally posted by tcsnwhite View Post
              what did they improve in Candlelight Reflections?
              Not much but seemed to me they had more pyro than before, new costumes for the characters on the barges,and newly designed charcater barges with chandelier-type candle arrangements and smoke effects above water level.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                Shouldn't you people be watching Playhouse Disney or something
                Really that isnt funny.

Comment

Not much but seemed to me they had more pyro than before, new costumes for the characters on the barges,and newly designed charcater barges with chandelier-type candle arrangements and smoke effects above water level.
                  ooo, sounds nice. thanks

Comment

Come on now I was only having a friendly dig

By the way I think its actually a stupid idea that you've got to be 16 to be able to PM people.
                    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

I know, every other forum I am allowed to PM but not on the best Disney Chat site in the world. As the saying goes, good things come with bad things.

Comment

Speedway

Comment

Originally posted by BDBopper View Post
                          Wow...I love how they haven't changed the Holiday characters' costumes like the American parks have.
                          Not so fast!! TDL's parade features an all-new reindeer costume this year which is more realistic that the goofy reindeer ones from the past. Not sure if the other parks are now using the same costume.

Comment

I think those new reindeer first appeared last year at DL in CA.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

^yep, they did!

Comment

You mean the hanging-tongue-less reindeer? hehehe.
                                JoeInJpn
                                Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
                                For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
                                Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
                                  I think those new reindeer first appeared last year at DL in CA.
                                  I would not know that since I have not been to DL during Xmas since the mid 90s.

Comment

Working...
                                  X