This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDL Christmas Castle Show?

Anyone have any info on this? Is there a video out yet? Can't wait to hear the music!!!

Have a great day,
    -Rick

Re: TDL Christmas Castle Show?

Sorry to say this but there won't be a castle show this year at Tokyo Disneyland.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Are you kidding me?

Comment

I found this:

http://www.jtcent.com/extras/calendar_tdl.html

Comment

Check this thread for more information, as many state that the castle show has been cancelled.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43068
          ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by wishesfan View Post
            Are you kidding me?
            Sadly, we are not kidding you. There is NO castle stage show this year for reasons unknown.. There is a small greeting-type little atmosphere show in that area but nothing to the effect of the regular special event show. Not sure if there is a Xmas CD for TDL at all, but I will visit the park tomorrow and find out. TDS is also NOT presenting a castle show at Waterfront Park... so last year's Minnie's Nutcracker may have been a "one-time/season" only show.

Comment

Wow, I'm SOOOOOO shocked! Does anyone know what the tracks are on the TDL Christmas CD? I wonder if the show track will still be on there.

Comment

I spent the day at the park and there is NO Xmas cd. The music for the parade is your average traditional Xmas music. Similar to what the play at WDW's Xmas parade. No newly composed music. I very much doubt they will release a Xmas cd this year, especially since there is no major show at the castle.

However... they do perform a 12 minutes long Castle Lighting ceremony which is not a huge deal but is very pretty, featuring some of the classic characters in a Xmas musical moment.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X