This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney vs a Tsunami

Ok with Japan making the news yesturday over the news that a tsunami could hit its coast it got me thinking about the Tokyo Disney Resort.Thank god the evacuation seems to of been for noting and the waves that hit were very small,but still it makes me wonder next time it happens if Japan will be soo lucky and what kind of impact it would have on the 2 Disney parks that are located in Tokyo Bay.Would there be safe due to the area there located inside Tokyo Bay or could something like this cause serious damage.So its got me thinking are the parks in the wrong place,due to the earthquakes that Japan get every year.Your throughts!
    could hit its coast it got me thinking about the Tokyo Disney Resort.Thank god the evacuation seems to of been for noting and the waves that hit were very small,but still it makes me wonder next time it happens if Japan will be soo lucky and what kind of impact it would have on the 2 Disney parks that are located in Tokyo Bay.Would there be safe due to the area there located inside Tokyo Bay or could something like this cause serious damage.So its got me thinking are the parks in the wrong place,due to the earthquakes that Japan get every year.Your throughts!
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X