This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lido Isle

I have never actually used Lido Isle as a place to watch the lagoon shows and was wondering:

1) Is the entire area seating only? All the pictures I've seen show people sitting on the stairs...is this comfortable?

2) Are you allowed to sit in the large center portion with the symbol of the octopus? In the pictures I've seen, no one ever sits in there. But then I find a video of BraviSEAmo showing the ENTIRE area filled with people sitting right up to the railings.

3) Would this be a good place to watch BraviSEAmo from? If so, should I try to get the front seat near the railings or a higher seat on the stairs?
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Re: Lido Isle

Hi there TDR Fan,

The following applies to the regular daytime shows like "Legend of Mythica" and "Meet and Smile". Nighttime shows like "BraviSEAmo!" have a different setup. See the note at the bottom.

1) No. Only the area inside the inner arc (inside the last railing) is for seating. Just about anywhere else is standing room. It is as comfortable as sitting on cement, YMMV.

2) No. The large center portion is the performance area. And the aisles to the sides are also cleared during these times. If there is no performance in this area, then seating is allowed (BraviSEAmo!).

3) It would be an OK place to watch BraviSEAmo! but I suggest the sloping ramp in front of "Gondelier Snacks" (the gelato shop). It is slightly higher than the people in front of you and it is standing room along the railing. If you saw my "Legend of Mythica" video, that is where I shot it from. Another place I like is from Ponte Vecchio. Check out the "Candlelight Reflections" video from my site. I've also taped "BraviSEAmo!" from the same spot.

NOTE: For some seasonal events like "Chip and Dale's Cool Service", guests can stand in the center area of "Lido Isle" all the way up to the railing.

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
      Hi there TDR Fan,

The following applies to the regular daytime shows like "Legend of Mythica" and "Meet and Smile". Nighttime shows like "BraviSEAmo!" have a different setup. See the note at the bottom.

1) No. Only the area inside the inner arc (inside the last railing) is for seating. Just about anywhere else is standing room. It is as comfortable as sitting on cement, YMMV.

2) No. The large center portion is the performance area. And the aisles to the sides are also cleared during these times. If there is no performance in this area, then seating is allowed (BraviSEAmo!).

3) It would be an OK place to watch BraviSEAmo! but I suggest the sloping ramp in front of "Gondelier Snacks" (the gelato shop). It is slightly higher than the people in front of you and it is standing room along the railing. If you saw my "Legend of Mythica" video, that is where I shot it from. Another place I like is from Ponte Vecchio. Check out the "Candlelight Reflections" video from my site. I've also taped "BraviSEAmo!" from the same spot.

NOTE: For some seasonal events like "Chip and Dale's Cool Service", guests can stand in the center area of "Lido Isle" all the way up to the railing.

JoeInJpn

Thanks! That was very helpful! :thumbup:
      ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Doo itashimashte!

JoeInJpn
        JoeInJpn
        Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
        For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
        Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X