X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Tokyo Disney Sea DVD coming soon

Originally posted by Peabody View Post
    Of course, if anyone is going to Japan and wants to pick up these or those magazine style guidebooks, I'll make it worth your while
    Hi Peabody, I'm in Japan. what are you interested in?

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      Are they reliable??
      Get those $50 Philips DVD Players they sell at WalMart or Best Buy. In addition to being region-free DVD players (at least after entering a simple 4 digit service menu code... which will then make the player region free permenently) they play DIVX files... which (for those of you who don't know) is a DVD-quality compressed file format (much like the MP3 was for music, DIVX is for video.) For instance, you can fit an entire season of the Simpsons.... in DVD quality.... on a single layer DVD! That's 22 episodes! 8)

Anyhow, they also play MPGs, AVIs, MPEG2s, MP3s and a list way too long to print here. But the DIVX support really is something, and at $50, you really can't beat the price!!! If you have $81, you can buy a Philips model that adds 'upconversion' to 1080i resolution over an HDMI port, an improved/faster DIVX decoder, and even a USB port. Can't believe how cheap these toys are getting!

Comment

Hmmm... will concider that. Of course, what I need is a PAL player.

Comment

Working...
        X