X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Clarisse... or however you spell her name. She was only in one Chip & Dale short called "Two Chips and a Miss." She was the lounge singer Chip and Dale snuck out to swoon over. Very classy, and the way she is played in her various appearances is very much like her personality in the short. Which is saying a lot to the Tokyo CM that plays her, seeing how she's only been in one short.

I think she made her official debute during Rock Around The Mouse, but I know she was a street character for a while before then, as I've seen pictures of her hanging around with guests for pictures and what nots.

EDIT: A lot of the character's designs are "wrong." If you look closely, Peter Pan and Belle have "anime" eyes.
    Thanks, ZeekSlider.... now that you mention it, I vaguely remember that short... didn't realize
    that she had a name and have never seen the street character for her..

Oh, welcome to MiceChat!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the new reindeer costumes look like Bambi all grown up?

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks the new reindeer costumes look like Bambi all grown up?
        No. I thought of that too, and this type of rubberhead I was told premiered at DL as well. Have not seen them at WDW yet.

Originally posted by Zeekslider
        Clarisse... or however you spell her name. I think she made her official debute during Rock Around The Mouse, but I know she was a street character for a while before then
        You have been paying attention to uncle Joe and uncle TDLFAN I see... both correct answers. I had to have a pic with Clarisse the first day I saw her... and did.

Originally posted by nish221
        those are truly "gouka"..!
        You mean...like "butta"???

Comment

Working...
        X