This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to TDR Feb 13-15

I just wanted to thank people for the advice they gave me on this forum last year. I wasn't able to repond at the time but I very much appreciated it.

Tomorrow is my wedding day and on Monday I head off to Japan for my Honeymoon. As part of the trip we will be staying at the Mira Costa on Feb 13 -15. So I'll finally see the parks for myself

If anyone has any last minute tips or suggestions they would also be great.

Re: Heading to TDR Feb 13-15

i don't know anything about TDL, BUT!!!

congratulations on your wedding, i hope its a wonderfully magical day for the both of you
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Congratulations on your wedding! Enjoy the couples event at TDS and the SS Columbia is really romantic as well. Have a wonderful time!
      Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
      https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Originally posted by Gyoza Dog View Post
        Tomorrow is my wedding day and on Monday I head off to Japan for my Honeymoon. As part of the trip we will be staying at the Mira Costa on Feb 13 -15. So I'll finally see the parks for myself

If anyone has any last minute tips or suggestions they would also be great.
        OMG!!! this is so perfect!! Both TDS and TDL are in "romantic" mode right now and your honeymoon should be surrounded by that theme..:love:
        I don't really have any tips to offer, and if you are a regualr at other Disney parks, TDL will come to you naturally. But do get there early and enjoy your day. My only regret is that there is a lot of construction within TDL and some areas of the park will be totally blocked off with tarps. But make the best of it by enjoying the special things... like the Lights of Romance gardens at the hub at night, special Princess parade, and DO NOT miss such unique rides such as Hunny Hunt and all there is to be done at TDS.
        Have a great honeymoon and congratulations!!! I may be at TDR in the morning of the 15th...so if you see me, say HI!

Comment

Congratulations !!! Be sure to bring back lots of pictures .... of TDR ... not your honeymoon !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X