This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning for next year

I'm planning a trip to TDL for next year. Which time of year is better, April or June? I'll be using my Vacation Club points and staying at the MiraCosta for four nights. I also want to spend a day in Tokyo, but do I have to use a multiday ticket on consecutive days or can I go to Tokyo in the middle of the ticket week?
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Re: Planning for next year

April. Beginning of the 25th anniversary.. Crowds may be HUGE. June is rainy season... parks are slow but it rains...often, which is not good at TDR.

Comment

What about the multi day ticket? Could I go to the parks the beginning of the week, Tokyo in the middle, and then back to the parks?
      I want my cake back!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
        What about the multi day ticket? Could I go to the parks the beginning of the week, Tokyo in the middle, and then back to the parks?
        I believe you are not allowed to do so since the park tickets are dated. You must visit on the dates specified; if you bought a 3 day passport on April 3, you'll have to return on the 4th and 5th as well or your passport is null and void.
        ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X