X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CD Release

Hey everyone...

I heard that there might have been a few new TDR CD releases. Can anyone let me know which ones they were? I swear I'm addicted....I have no idea what they're saying in japanese....but I cant get enough of them!

Ta

Re: New CD Release

The only ones that I am awared of that are new are TDL's Princess days and BraviSEAmo! Complete. In the past few months, they have released the TDS 5th asnniversary 2-cd set, TDS' Harborside Xmas, TDS' Big Band Beat, TDS' Over the waves, and TDL's Disney's halloween and Xmas Fantasy CDs. There was supposed to be a "Season of the Heart" cd from TDS but I understand it was cancelled.

Comment

Moving On. March 7th. My calendar's circled, is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
        It is my understanding the "Moving On" cd will be a park-sale exclusive and NOT available in retail outside the resort, but I may have incorrect info...

Comment

That's what I heard too. It's still a CD release though and I'm still buying it whether or not it's from an online store or giving Joe money to buy it for me heh.

Comment

Not me I've got March 7, 2007 circled in my calender as the day the DVD Now,to the Festival Sea. Tokyo DisneySea 5th Anniversary is released.

On the subject of the Moving On CD does anyone know if WDW's Magic Kingdom has released its version of the same song on CD yet?
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

They have not. I doubt they'll ever give that it's own CD. It's just the same thing repeated 6 times with a different character talking in the middle for a few seconds. It's certainly not something I'd want to spend $20 on :P. Maybe as part of a Dream Along with Mickey CD or something they'd do it.

Comment

Yeah you could throw on the parade music and the Castle show music and call it The Year of a Million Dreams/The Album.I'd be sad enough to buy it
                Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Thats not a bad idea at all...seriously.

Comment

That's what I heard too. It's still a CD release though and I'm still buying it whether or not it's from an online store or giving Joe money to buy it for me heh.
                    i so want to get this cd... might need to do same thing as you are..

Comment

I don't mind buying a few CD's and sending them to you guys. Once I get the CD price and shipping costs, I'll let you guys know my PayPal info.

JoeInJpn
                      http://www.jtcent.com
                      JoeInJpn
                      Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
                      For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
                      Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

^its funny you mention that, but I was going to ask you through email about getting the Moving on cd. =)

Well, if you do decide to do a cd 'run' for us, I know we would be ever so grateful!
                        Thanks Joe!

Comment

any idea on the costs yet?

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                            any idea on the costs yet?
                            Apparently, the new "Moving On" costs 2100yen (US$17.80). I'm doing a CD run to TDL for at least 4 CD's tomorrow. It is only available at the Park for now, but coming out nationwide in June.

Also, the new "BraviSEAmo!" CD is out with the ending theme "Swept Away" in Japanese and English. And I believe, the new DVD is out tomorrow. Big day!

JoeInJpn
                            http://www.jtcent.com
                            JoeInJpn
                            Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
                            For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
                            Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

^Joe, have you already gone on your cd run? I was wondering when you were going to do it. I wanted to get in on that.

I sent you an EMAIL Joe.
                              Last edited by tcsnwhite; 03-05-2007, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X