Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Pirates in Tokyo

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Pirates in Tokyo

    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Pirates in Tokyo

      Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      Maybe you need to visit TDR and find out what we are talking about.


      So does Disney at the other resorts. These companies only pay a fee to have their names and products splattered on any particualr attraction or restaurant. I highly doubt these companies are supplying money on a recurrent basis to help with the upkeep and maintenance of those facilities. If that was the case, then the same level of quality found at TDR, would also be found at various WDW locations.. and that simply isn't the case.



      That would be too bad because I always welcome the chance to educate you.
      Ah but its never 'educating' with you is it.

      Its more of a, erm, "I've been there, I'm the only one who knows what I'm talking about, respect me because my job allows me to go to places you couldn't even dream about going to", generally pretentious lecture.

      I find it hard to absorb your 'wisdom' when it is put across in the manner which you favour 99% of the time.
      BACKPACKING REALNESS

      DISNEY TRIPS
      October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
      April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
      October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
      December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
      July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
      July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
      July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
      February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
      February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

      (VERY OLD!)
      TRIP REPORTS

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Pirates in Tokyo

        Originally posted by Speedway View Post
        Ah but its never 'educating' with you is it.

        Its more of a, erm, "I've been there, I'm the only one who knows what I'm talking about, respect me because my job allows me to go to places you couldn't even dream about going to", generally pretentious lecture.

        I find it hard to absorb your 'wisdom' when it is put across in the manner which you favour 99% of the time.
        Yes, but you didn't have any problem absorving the guidemaps you so very much wanted to have for your collecting that I was able to get for you "because my job allows me to go places you couldn't even dream about going to". To be fair with you... that attitude about me is your problem. I never brag about my job etc etc. I will brag about my knowledge on the parks as a whole, but I have never ever made anyone feel bad on purpose about my abilities to travel, when in fact, I enjoy sharing my experiences with most of you for your pleasure and not for you to feel jealous or feel less than worthy. But if that is the case, then I could be more than happy to stop sharing my trip reports, photos and knowledge if it would please some of you. God knows I could use my personal time more efficiently elsewhere instead of wasting it where I am not appreciated.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Pirates in Tokyo

          Well TDLFAN I can't speak for Speedway's opinions but I myself hope you continue to share with us all your Trip Reports and pics.:bow:
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Pirates in Tokyo

            Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            Yes, but you didn't have any problem absorving the guidemaps you so very much wanted to have for your collecting that I was able to get for you "because my job allows me to go places you couldn't even dream about going to". To be fair with you... that attitude about me is your problem. I never brag about my job etc etc. I will brag about my knowledge on the parks as a whole, but I have never ever made anyone feel bad on purpose about my abilities to travel, when in fact, I enjoy sharing my experiences with most of you for your pleasure and not for you to feel jealous or feel less than worthy. But if that is the case, then I could be more than happy to stop sharing my trip reports, photos and knowledge if it would please some of you. God knows I could use my personal time more efficiently elsewhere instead of wasting it where I am not appreciated.
            I agree TDLFAN, you have never bragged about your job. I really thank you for spending your time doing the trip reports, photos etc. I look forward to your trip reports and I really appreciate the time you took to do so. You make me feel as if I am really there and I thank you for the small pleasure that you have brought to my life.
            Way to go TDLFAN!

            Oh, when are your next visits to the parks? You will be in Paris April 1st right?

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Pirates in Tokyo

              Originally posted by Fantillusion View Post
              I agree TDLFAN, you have never bragged about your job. I really thank you for spending your time doing the trip reports, photos etc. I look forward to your trip reports and I really appreciate the time you took to do so. You make me feel as if I am really there and I thank you for the small pleasure that you have brought to my life.
              Way to go TDLFAN!
              Aww.
              BACKPACKING REALNESS

              DISNEY TRIPS
              October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
              October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
              April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
              October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
              October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
              October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
              October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
              December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
              July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
              July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
              July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
              February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
              February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

              (VERY OLD!)
              TRIP REPORTS

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                Originally posted by Speedway View Post
                Aww.
                Oh your ears are burning you good looking lad. We talked about you tonight during our mini MC meet at MGM.
                Originally posted by Fantillusion
                You will be in Paris April 1st right?
                That is the plan as of now.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                  Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
                  I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
                  Yeah, it's sounding a little creepy, isn't it?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                    Originally posted by NickCharles View Post
                    Yeah, it's sounding a little creepy, isn't it?
                    Well.. I could have brought my shakles, chains and whips... and really make it creepy and painful. In a good way.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                      Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      Well.. I could have brought my shakles, chains and whips... and really make it creepy and painful. In a good way.
                      Meanwhile, back at the MiceChat forum...
                      Originally posted by fizzog
                      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                        I haven't been on this message board for very long but I haven't seen TDLFAN brag about his job ever. He does encourage people to get out there and see the parks and I think that is wonderful. Many people are afraid to go somewhere new or are that it will cost a fortune when that is not neccesarily the case. For those who can't go or are afraid to travel I think his photos and trip reports are a really nice way they can see in detail what the parks are like and it's very nice of him to take the time to do them.

                        TDLFAN your trip reports and photos are always fun and interesting and it is always nice to see peoples opinion and ideas. The time and effort you put into writing your thoughts and posting photo's online is very much appreciated. Please keep it up!
                        Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                          Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                          Well.. I could have brought my shakles, chains and whips... and really make it creepy and painful. In a good way.
                          Beware the older man giving you candy...er....maps.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                            Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                            Oh your ears are burning you good looking lad. We talked about you tonight during our mini MC meet at MGM.
                            And I bet it was just hilarious wasn't it. Should I have been there?
                            BACKPACKING REALNESS

                            DISNEY TRIPS
                            October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
                            October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
                            April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                            October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
                            October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
                            October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
                            October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
                            December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
                            July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                            July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
                            July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
                            February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
                            February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

                            (VERY OLD!)
                            TRIP REPORTS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                              Originally posted by Speedway View Post
                              And I bet it was just hilarious wasn't it. Should I have been there?
                              Yes, you should have been there.

                              Originally posted by ichigopara
                              TDLFAN your trip reports and photos are always fun and interesting and it is always nice to see peoples opinion and ideas. The time and effort you put into writing your thoughts and posting photo's online is very much appreciated. Please keep it up!
                              Why, thank you for your kind comments. Very sweet of you. I have posted two new photo reports in the "Other theme parks" section. Go check it out.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Pirates in Tokyo

                                Is there any real news about how they're going to upgrade Pirates?

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X