This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Bear Canoes

Does anyone have pictures of the Brother Bear Canoes in Tokyo?

Re: Brother Bear Canoes

Originally posted by aenobarbe View Post
    Does anyone have pictures of the Brother Bear Canoes in Tokyo?
    They're not called Brother Bear Canoes; instead, they are named the Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes. I think Tokyo Disneyland's Rivers of America looks very nice with Splash Mountain in the background. Here's a link to some pictures of the canoes:

http://www.tdrfan.com/tdl/critter_co...hers/index.htm
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Wow! Look how far they are from the shore compared to DLR's canoes when they were up and running.
      WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
        Wow! Look how far they are from the shore compared to DLR's canoes when they were up and running.
        Isn't Tokyo Disneyland's Rivers of America wider than Disneyland's?

Comment

They're still running. I was on them Thursday.

Comment

And here I thought they were closed down after that whole Kell Boat accident.
            WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

I believe they only open on weekends and holidays now. Same goes for the Sailing Ship Columbia. I rarely see both the Mark Twain and Columbia at the same time out on the Rivers of America.

Comment

I love the BBEC! I remember the first time I went on them, I was scared to death of falling out of the canoe and I got tired really fast - but it was also -10 degrees C, and I had a throat infection. However, every other time I've been on them I've always enjoyed myself so much, mainly because it is just such a change in pace to the rest of the park.

Comment

During my last trip the entire River was drained,I'm going to be purchasing a new Digital Camera before I leave this year to take shots of both Disneyland Resort paris and Tokyo Disney Resort so I'll try and get a couple of the Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes in there too.
                  Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
                    I believe they only open on weekends and holidays now. Same goes for the Sailing Ship Columbia. I rarely see both the Mark Twain and Columbia at the same time out on the Rivers of America.
                    Canoes in DLR are open weekends, holidays, spring break and Christmas break (both about three weeks. We are also open all summer long which is from June to September roughly.

Comment

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
                      The same goes for the Big Boats.

Comment

OLC has not succumbed to lawyer B/S like the american parks have. TDL even has the old style Roger vehicles in the Cartoon Spin ride.

Comment

Originally posted by aenobarbe View Post
                          Canoes in DLR are open weekends, holidays, spring break and Christmas break (both about three weeks. We are also open all summer long which is from June to September roughly.
                          Are you sure about that? Because the former canoes dock at DLP was tranformed into a Pocahontas playground for the young brats at the park, so unless they have reopened this area as the canooes dock, I have a hard time believing that piece of information. I have not seen the canoes opened at DLP since the mid 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                            During my last trip the entire River was drained,I'm going to be purchasing a new Digital Camera before I leave this year to take shots of both Disneyland Resort paris and Tokyo Disney Resort so I'll try and get a couple of the Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes in there too.
                            Why bother getting a new camera? All you have to do is post links to DeepDisney's albums.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                              OLC has not succumbed to lawyer B/S like the american parks have. TDL even has the old style Roger vehicles in the Cartoon Spin ride.
                              Oh I don't remember that. What were the original vehicles like?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X