This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Carnival CD

Before leaving for the States tomorrow we decided to make one last pass through TDR to see if there was any final things to pick up today. Much to my surprise the Spring Carnival CD with Primavera was on the shelves. It wasn`t out on Thursday. I picked up a copy but haven`t listened to it yet.

I`ll try to get some full trip reports with pictures up during the week.

Re: Spring Carnival CD

Sounds great cant wait to hear
    :crazylegs

Comment

Deep Disney has posted up a image of the CD on the front page of its site.Looks like you got lucky regarding that purchase my friend,wonder why it took so long to release it!

Looks foward to your up coming trip report and pics.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Oh great. reason to go back to TDR on the 15th (besides it being TDL's 15th anniversary...) which BTW.. TDL's 15th anniversary merchandise will feature a classic Mickey in tuxido.. But I am sure it won't be long before Malin posts links to DeepDisney and you will get to see the stuff.
        I shall pick up my "Primavera" cd on Sunday.
        Oh and get this... who wants to bet all of the TDS' 5th anniversary music will appear later on 2-disc "TDS' 5th Anniversary BEST" compilation CD?
        Hint*hint...

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          But I am sure it won't be long before Malin posts links to DeepDisney and you will get to see the stuff.
          Relax I've respected your wishes by only posting a couple of pics regarding the Partners Statue,and I only did that because I know people on here would find it a controversial issue and if I hadn't someone else would of done.But I throught I would take the builet and be the one to face the backlash,don't worry there is still plenty for people to enjoy from your update coming soon:thumbup:
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X