Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When and how should I make priority seating for my trip to TDR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When and how should I make priority seating for my trip to TDR?

Is there any way to make priority seating online? Do i have to call the Tokyo number(expensive)? Will I even need to make the reservations ahead of time or should I wait until I get there?
    I was in the Magic Kingdom, now I'm in the Carribbean.
    You get something really wicked, when you spend an E-Ticket!

~The Vandals "Pirates Life"

Re: When and how should I make priority seating for my trip to TDR?

I would make the reservations just to be on the safe side. Sorry, but there is no way to make reservations online. You'll have to call the reservation center unfortunately. Also, do you have an idea which restaurants you plan to dine at? Some are more popular than others and might require reservations.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Abominable View Post
      Is there any way to make priority seating online? Do i have to call the Tokyo number(expensive)? Will I even need to make the reservations ahead of time or should I wait until I get there?
      I called the hotel reservation line and they said that I can make priority seating arrangements for park restaurants one month prior to the dining date. The lady said she'd be happy to make hotel restaurant priority seatings for me, however.

Comment

Originally posted by TomGirl307 View Post
        I called the hotel reservation line and they said that I can make priority seating arrangements for park restaurants one month prior to the dining date. The lady said she'd be happy to make hotel restaurant priority seatings for me, however.
        Hi, don't quite get you here. Do you mean eventually the lady was happy to make reservation you now, or still have to wait till one month before dining date before can make reservation?

Comment

Originally posted by lwm99 View Post
          Hi, don't quite get you here. Do you mean eventually the lady was happy to make reservation you now, or still have to wait till one month before dining date before can make reservation?
          You can make reservations for the park restaurants one month before your check-in date. However, you can make reservations for the restaurants inside the hotel 6 months in advance.
          ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X