This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Airline Tickets

Thanks to all that replied to my other thread. I have been looking for airline tickets from Atlanta to Tokyo in next May and I can't find any that aren't around 1500 dollars a person. Anyone know how to get them cheaper?

Re: Cheap Airline Tickets

Well, the past 2 years that I've planned trips to Tokyo in May, the prices have dropped around Easter time. It's a bit hairraising to wait like that, but I saved about $500 off plane tickets on my most recent trip last May/June so it rewards if you can wait.

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
      Thanks to all that replied to my other thread. I have been looking for airline tickets from Atlanta to Tokyo in next May and I can't find any that aren't around 1500 dollars a person. Anyone know how to get them cheaper?
      Try calling a travel agent that specializes in international travel and ask if they have consolidator fares. It might be too early for those fares though.

Comment

If anyone is reading this and is a college student and want to go to Japan for something more long term than a vacation, check with your school to see if any study abroad programs are offered. If you've obtained any 4 year degree, there may be other programs (like JET) available. If you have a connection, companies look for English tutors/teachers for their execs (or kids). Then there's always auditioning for face characters @ Tokyo Disney Resort.

I know there are agencies with discounted tickets, but I don't remember which ones are around. Students/teachers from my school who are Japanese use them all the time to travel home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X