X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween 2007

Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Halloween 2007

gosh I`m so jealous of anyone who will be able to go! .. I wish I could go for their Halloween event!
    I saw that Haunted Mansion was going to be down until mid September and was thinking - wow, they`re going to start the Nightmare version early this year! and now I get it.. they`re doing a whole event for Halloween - so cool!

Comment

Now why couldn't they do that here in the USA at a certain place in Anaheim?

Comment

I'm really curious to read about decorations going up in Tomorrowland,as its a first to my knowledge and it should be interesting to see what there'll look like.Especially seeing that the Halloween theme doesn't really fit in with the Tomorrowland theme.But if anyone can make it work its Tokyo Disneyland.

As for Disneyland don't worry I'm sure it will recieve the same recycled props that it did last year from Tokyo Disneyland also...

Comment

Wow! I can't wait to see pictures of all this posted! I'm sure someone's going then, right? right? Someone?
          I want my cake back!
          sigpic

Comment

I'll be at Tokyo Disneyland on Wednesday the 19th of Sept to pick up my free collectible button as well as check out all the Halloween stuff.Anyone who would like to meet up for a bit is welcome to do so...

As for pics I'm sure the likes of JoeInJpn and TDLFAN will be covering the event like usual and I must say I'm very apreciated to them for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
              Money on costumes, pyro, floats, talent, soundtrack, equipment checks, and other things that the US side is (at least, by all visual comparisons) not willing to spend.

They rather rehatch five-year old tunes and fill it with a 30+ year-old float and call it a new parade.
              WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

The question, ZeekSlider, was meant to be sarcastic.

Comment

For those who are going to TDL for the Halloween event and wanna check the park schedule page:

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...ule/index.html

Comment

Important times to remember ...

Disney's Halloweeen Happy Haunted Parade 10:00 1:30 4:10

Haunted Rockin' Street 6:10 8:50

Comment

Unfortunaetly, I'll be probably going to the scaled down Disneyland USA version- though I love the Haunted Mansion Holiday-just wish they had the Haunted Mansion Holiday events like they used to. I've been to all of them and ate in the Haunted Mansion 4 times at those events in the past.

Anyway, I guess I picked a bad year to go for Christmas, since the Halloween stuff sounds great. I love the Mansion and the theming seems right up my alley! I may try Sept/Oct next year if I can make it.

Comment

Despite my recent complaints against TDR for how its handling the special events,I still feel what ever time of the year you go you will find something worth seeing.Christmas will be no differnt to Halloween in terms of actual quality.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
                          Because OLC does not run the American parks.. Money is an issue with entertainment in the USA, especially at WDW.

Originally posted by luvtdl
                          gosh I`m so jealous of anyone who will be able to go!
                          Don't be jealous. Be MAD as heck and demand your local Disney to up the quality and quantity of special events/entertainment and tell this this.."Like they do at TDR, darn it!!".

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                            Don't be jealous. Be MAD as heck and demand your local Disney to up the quality and quantity of special events/entertainment and tell this this.."Like they do at TDR, darn it!!".
                            Doesn't work. You'll just get the generic response they give everyone else, be it about the quality of the theme park or the fact they refuse to release volume 2 of Gargoyles season 2 or a decent DVD set of Goof Troop.
                            WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

It won't work because the current management crop does not care. But hey.. give yourself the pleasure of complaining.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X