This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDL is BLAZING again!!!

TDL will once again launch the extremely popular nightimes summer event "Blazing Rhythms" this month and playing thru August. This very popular event in it's 3rd season, features the most popular Disney characters with about a hundred colorfully dressed dancers and performers in a FIERY HOT (literally!) evening carnaval that lights up the parade route, castle and entire hub.

Go here for a preview:
    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...ing/index.html

The page is in japanese, but just click the 4 bottom links to preview the music of the 3 distintive and different sounds of the parade. You'll have to watch this event on three separate nights at different spots if you want to get a slightly different version of the show. Version 1 is in Fantasyland, version 2 at the Hub and version 3 at Tomorrowland. Click where is says "MOVIE" for a brief video of this most excellent traveling/audience participation show (feat a quick shot of a semi-nude Tarzan!!)

This event is a great example of how effortlessly TDL can pull off a BIG BIG show. CD for the show will be sold, and also you can preview some of the merchandise of this event by pressing the link to the right of "movie".

I am so glad to see BLAZING again!!! :yea:

Re: TDL is BLAZING again!!!

Good lord! That's just cool!
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

WOW! I just watched the video, it looks FANTASTIC!
      I've been to Japan, but never to Tokyo Disney Resort, what a shame... :shy: I need to go there!

Comment

YES, YOU DO!!! :mob:

Comment

Wow.. what an awesome parade! I really want to go to TKDL
          BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
          I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            TDL will once again launch the extremely popular nightimes summer event "Blazing Rhythms" this month and playing thru August. (snip)
            Sugoi! Sugoi!

Man, I wish I could see Blazing Rhythms. Is there any chance, you think, that it will be extended into autumn?

Comment

Queenie, this show is strictly a summer event. It ends on August 31st to make way for the Halloween season, which begins in mid-September.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyLurker
                Queenie, this show is strictly a summer event. It ends on August 31st to make way for the Halloween season, which begins in mid-September.
                I guess I can see the Nightmare before Christmas overlay then. Sigh. I wish Tokyo weren't so far away, I think it's become my favorite park. It kills me that I can't see everything.

Comment

I'm not going to miss it for anything in the world! It looks terrific!
                  I think I need to retool my time planning for my first time in TDR this summer. I thought I would spend one day at TDL and 2 (probably 3! :razz: ) at TDS but it look like it's going to be a 50/50.
                  Visit my blog at

2008: Disneyland (15 years after the 1st visit!)
                  2007: World of Disney New York City
                  2006 Disneyland Resort Paris
                  1992: Euro Disney Resort
                  2005: Tokyo Disney Resort
                  1998-2005: Disneyland Paris
                  1997: Walt Disney World
                  1993: Disneyland

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                    Sugoi! Sugoi!

Man, I wish I could see Blazing Rhythms. Is there any chance, you think, that it will be extended into autumn?
                    No extensions whatsoever. It end on August 31st. Then the spot light turns to TDS on Sept 4th for their 4th anniversary celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by massimo
                      I'm not going to miss it for anything in the world! It looks terrific!
                      I think I need to retool my time planning for my first time in TDR this summer. I thought I would spend one day at TDL and 2 (probably 3! :razz: ) at TDS but it look like it's going to be a 50/50.
                      During summertime (and August in particular), it would be ideal to give 2 days to each park for many reasons... Crowds. Too many shows and events going on at once. Crowds. Lots of special souvenir shopping to do. Crowds. 2hr plus lines at most popular attractions, restaurants, shops. Crowds. 6am camping to enter parks in the mornings and running to get FP right away for Pooh, Buzz and any other high-profile rides in the parks. Crowds. Etc etc etc...

Get a 4day Passport.

Comment

Originally posted by FigmentJedi
                        Good lord! That's just cool!
                        Not really,,... it's actually HOT. :-) (sorry, couldn't resist!)

The only words for it is "Hontooni Subarashii! (Truly wonderful).

But now I'm really depressed about not being there...

Maybe I can find an emergency reason to visit my relatives? :-)

Comment

...You know, I'm used to Disneyland Paris so it's quite hard for me to imagine a disney theme park with

"Crowds. Too many shows and events going on at once. Crowds. Lots of special souvenir shopping to do. Crowds. 2hr plus lines at most popular attractions, restaurants, shops. Crowds. 6am camping to enter parks in the mornings and running to get FP right away for Pooh, Buzz and any other high-profile rides in the parks. Crowds..."

:lol:

I'll buy the 4day ticket for sure. Thanks for the suggestion!
                          Visit my blog at

2008: Disneyland (15 years after the 1st visit!)
                          2007: World of Disney New York City
                          2006 Disneyland Resort Paris
                          1992: Euro Disney Resort
                          2005: Tokyo Disney Resort
                          1998-2005: Disneyland Paris
                          1997: Walt Disney World
                          1993: Disneyland

Comment

yay i love tokyo disney so have fun
                            :meet:

Comment

Does TDL not do a fireworks show?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X