This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarian Options?

I'm going to TDR in just a couple of weeks and I'm so excited! But in looking around, I haven't seen much in the way of vegetarian options on the menus. Does anyone who visits frequently know of any? I'm perfectly happy to combine sides or snacks into a meal; I don't need anything fancy. I'd really like to eat the the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall in TDL and in the Donald's Boat Builders area of Cape Cod Cook-Off at TDS. Is there anything at those places for me? I'd also love to do the Blue Bayou at TDL. And I'll be there for a few days, so any other suggestions are welcome, too!

And looks for more topics from me with all kinds of questions in the next couple of weeks, too.

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Re: Vegetarian Options?

There are so many options to choose from... it's kind of hart to suggest what to do. But you may have to buy stuff a la carte to make it a truly veggie meal. I am not a vegetarian, but I have heard other people complain about the difficulty in find true veggie menus at TDR. I think you have to read the menus carefully and choose accordingly... It may be a chore, but you won't go hungry for sure.

Comment

I think many of the restaurants in Mediterranean Harbor offer vegetarian pasta dishes, with tomato sauce and spices only if I remember correctly.
      ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X