X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choc. Cake and Caramel popcorn??

Now to the really important questions:

I read a trip report about wonderful chocolate cake in TDS, but can't remember where. I think somewhere in American area. Help?

Is the Caramel popcorn only sold at certain stands or at most of the popcorn places?

Jennifer

Re: Choc. Cake and Caramel popcorn??

The New York Deli in American Waterfront has a delicious chocolate cake, so this may very well be the place you are looking for. If I remember correctly, the slices of cake were very large (for me at least). There are also several other desserts, including banana cake and cheesecake.

And caramel popcorn, like all other popcorn flavors, is only sold in certain carts around the park. If I remember correctly, there is a cart in American Waterfront near the S.S. Columbia area selling caramel popcorn.
    Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

When at TDS, try the black pepper popcorn just outside the TOT, and the Capuccino popcorn by the roman ruins in Med. Harbor.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          When at TDS, try the black pepper popcorn just outside the TOT, and the Capuccino popcorn by the roman ruins in Med. Harbor.
          And Coconut Popcorn by the Tiki Room!

Comment

Also try the Curry Popcorn in Westernland. It's a very unique and rather interesting flavor.

Comment

How much popcorn do you all think I can eat???

Dh might like the black pepper though.

Jennifer

Comment

There is never enough popcorn to be tried at TDR. Another favorite is the Honey popcorn in Fantasyland by Hunny Hunt ride.

Hint: TDR sells awesome collectible popcorn buckets featuring certain characters, or special events... These cost on avearge about 1,000 yen. Once you make the initial investment, you can have you popcorn bucket re-filled for a smaller charge..like 600 yen or so.. So don't be shy about presenting your popcorn bucket at any vending cart for a (smaller fee) refill.

Comment

Don't forget the cheesecake chimichanga!

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

The honey popcorn sounds delish! So does the black pepper. They have sea salt popcorn too, right? I know they have sea salt ice cream.

Comment

Yes, they do have the seasalt flavor at Mermaid Lagoon in TDS. And Aimster... you would have died and gone to Halloween heaven if you had seen the fabulous his and hers merchandise for Halloween and female merchandise for TDS' A la Carte.

Comment

you can have you popcorn bucket re-filled for a smaller charge..like 600 yen or so..
                        It was 400 yen when we were there in February. Great deal!

I loved all the flavors we tried. The only one you couldn't force me to try would be the curry flavor. I almost hurled every time we passed that cart (over near Big Thunder). :yuck:

Comment

Originally posted by OkiMel View Post
                          It was 400 yen when we were there in February. Great deal!

I loved all the flavors we tried. The only one you couldn't force me to try would be the curry flavor. I almost hurled every time we passed that cart (over near Big Thunder). :yuck:
                          Funny. I actually liked that flavor. Waited about 15 minutes just to get my bucket filled.

Comment

Sounds great! Can't wait. A few others do sound good, but I don't know if I can get away from the Caramel. 2 days now....

Comment

I too like Curry dishes, especially those sold in Westernland and Arabian Coast.. and while I don't mind curry popcorn, it is not a favorite flavor of mine. But I don't dislike it either.

Comment

Originally posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
                                Don't forget the cheesecake chimichanga!

-- PMM
                                I second that I was able to try it and it was an unique but enjoyable treat.
                                Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Do all the carts have different style buckets as well?
                                  I want my cake back!
                                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, they do have the seasalt flavor at Mermaid Lagoon in TDS. And Aimster... you would have died and gone to Halloween heaven if you had seen the fabulous his and hers merchandise for Halloween and female merchandise for TDS' A la Carte.
                                    I can imagine. Care to share a few details?

Comment

WAY TOO MANY details to share here dear... but will explain the next time we run into each other.

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
                                      Do all the carts have different style buckets as well?
                                      Yes, some bucket designs are sold at some locations, but no cart sells more than one design, which may send you into a "park hunt" searching for your favorite bucket!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X