This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite TDR Music

I'm sat here at my desk listening to the latest Halloween music CD and I personally can't get enough of it I love this years parade music so much. I'm also loving the Haunted Rockin' Street party soundtrack. the more I listen the more I love it, usually I'll listen to a CD a couple of times and get bored easily but not with this CD. And I was just wondering if any of you had any personal favourites, you know CD's from the TDR that you simply can't get enough of, and that you listen to on a regular basis?

Let us know!
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Favourite TDR Music

I used to LOVE to listen to "Disney's Party Express." I don't listen to it all that often any more though.

TOOT TOOT!

Comment

I love the DisneySea AquaSphere CD. It's such a majestic and grand score. I also love the Mermaid Lagoon one, as it features many delightful pieces of background music. Now if only they would release a Mediterranean Harbor Music Album with my favorite pieces of background music!
      Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

I love the Aquasphere music and BraviSEAmo!. I am obsessed with the JttCotE track and pretty much anything from Mysterious Island.

Comment

I think Tokyo DisneySea's background music, scores, and soundtracks are the best among the Disney parks. They are so well-orchestrated and emotional that I could listen to them for ages.

Comment

Where do you get the soundtracks?
            I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

# of Times I've Been on Tower of Terror (DCA): 68

# of Times I've Been on Finding Nemo Subs:
            Argonaut - 1
            Sea Farer - 1

Comment

Originally posted by FinalAdventure View Post
              Where do you get the soundtracks?
              Any cd store in Japan or www.amazon.com or www.hmv.co.jp or www.amazon.co.jp or www.play-asia.com

However, some cd's are exclusive to the parks and only available there, for example the amazing 11 cd box set called Treasures of Fantasy: Dreams and Adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                I used to LOVE to listen to "Disney's Party Express." I don't listen to it all that often any more though.

TOOT TOOT!
                YEAH MIKE! One of my all-time favorites. I must admit that I still listen to it almost weekly! Hahaha. Just ask TDLFAN, I love that music.

Other's favorites are: "Style!" (from Dramatic DisneySea), "Take a Step (Into a Magical Journey)" (from New Century Countdown Parade), and "Audience Dance" (from Rhythms of the World)
                JoeInJpn
                Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
                For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
                Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
                  YEAH MIKE! One of my all-time favorites. I must admit that I still listen to it almost weekly! Hahaha. Just ask TDLFAN, I love that music.
                  Can't speak for TDLFAN but I do recall you listening to this when I met you. Popular choice of song anyway and one thats still being used to this day at some of the parks.

Interesting selections it seems BGM seems to be a popular choice its just such a shame most of it seems to be copyrighted and not available to regular guest at the parks. Through I'm sure some of it could be picked up on certain non park soundtracks.

Talking of BGM the Studios in Paris puts an interesting take on this by playing songs from various non Disney movies like Star Trek.

Comment

AquaSphere Night and the Medd. Harbor loops are my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by kustomboy View Post
                      the amazing 11 cd box set called Treasures of Fantasy: Dreams and Adventures.

I never saw that in the parks! What does it have? Is it in the parks now?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly View Post
                        AquaSphere Night and the Medd. Harbor loops are my favorite.
                        Aren't they just wonderful? Staying at the MiraCosta, I was able to listen to the whole Mediterranean Harbor loop (about 45 minutes long). If they ever released a CD with all of the Mediterranean Harbor loops, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Comment

I never saw that in the parks! What does it have? Is it in the parks now?
                          Its only available at the TDR shop Bon Voyage which is located outside the TDL park. I really wanted to buy it but it was too heavy to bring back and I was limited on what I could bring due to all the Halloween and a'la carte merchadise I brought.

As for what it includes I'm sure Kustomboy can give you a full discription.

Talking of this CD box set anyone know if its available in any online stores

Comment

It's called "Treasures of Fantasy: Dreams & Adventures." It was released by FOA Records in 2003. FOA Records is now called U-Can and here is the homepage (Japanese):

http://www.u-canclub.jp/treasures/

According the the order form, orders from outside Japan are not accepted. Overseas delivery is not available.

JoeInJpn
                            http://www.jtcent.com
                            JoeInJpn
                            Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
                            For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
                            Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Sadly, the music tracks I like at the moment isn't available on CD.

My current TDR favorite is Chip & Dale's Cool Service.

My favorite event track right now is tied with the 20th Anniversery Parade (both parade and the show mode) and the Latin themed Countdown Parade.

Favorite songs from TDR would have to go to "Welcome to Christmas," because the English version somehow captures the magic for Christmas for me that I lost a long time ago. I'll be listening to the YouTube dub I found come a few months from now.

However, if I were to list them all, I'd take up a good chunk of this page, and I don't want to do that.
                              WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Any word if there will be a similar set released for the 25th Anniversary, hopefully with more Tokyo DisneySea?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
                                  It's called "Treasures of Fantasy: Dreams & Adventures." It was released by FOA Records in 2003. FOA Records is now called U-Can and here is the homepage (Japanese):

http://www.u-canclub.jp/treasures/

According the the order form, orders from outside Japan are not accepted. Overseas delivery is not available.

JoeInJpn
                                  http://www.jtcent.com
                                  They will absolutely not send it outside of Japan. Trust me, I tried and tried.

The options you have to get it are either (1) find someone in Japan to get it for you (2) find someone in Japan to have the set mailed to and have them mail it to you or (3) my favorite, plan a trip to TDR to buy the cd set.

Comment

Any word if there will be a similar set released for the 25th Anniversary, hopefully with more Tokyo DisneySea?
                                    I hope that is the case then I can plan another shopping trip to TDR!

Comment

I love all the TDR music as well- especially the Holiday music each year- I have the Halloween for the past few years and the Christmas cd's from 1999. I'm waiting for this years Halloween & Christmas cd's. I'll probably pick them up when I'm there next month.

I do have a question if anyone has the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I read thru Joe's blog with the trak listings & it looks almost the same as the US version released 2 years ago. For anyone who has listened to it, is the Japan version different from the US version? The track listings are different, but the US one doesn't list each area of the Mansion like the Japanese version.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
                                        I do have a question if anyone has the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I read thru Joe's blog with the trak listings & it looks almost the same as the US version released 2 years ago. For anyone who has listened to it, is the Japan version different from the US version? The track listings are different, but the US one doesn't list each area of the Mansion like the Japanese version.
                                        The only big differance is that the Graveyard music is from the original Non-Danny-Elfman track found on the Disneyland 50th Box Set. The rest of the ride features music from the current version of the DLR version, which has arrangements of various themes from Nightmare scattered to fit the scenes they are in. It's actually a better set up audibly, as the graveyard now sounds like the big finale it is suppose to be instead of this weak sounding stinger punctuated by Oogie and his wheel-o-treats.
                                        WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X