X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Jack & Zero light up figures

Hey,

I was looking thru a current Disney Fan Magazine, unfortunately I can't read Japanese at all, but love looking at the pictures & saw they have these really great light up Jack and Zero decorations. They are all white frames and white lights for Christmas or Halloween.

Anyway, does anyone know if these are available in the parks or shops around the resort or Disney stores. I don't remember if they were in the kodanza online shop- I never tried ordering from them, but don't know if they even ship to the US.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping to find them in Japan next month when I visit.

Re: Nightmare Jack & Zero light up figures

Are you talking about the lawn ornaments on page 91 of the current issue? If so, I believe they are sold thru the magazine store only. They do not sell these items in the parks nor at the Disney Stores. I do not read japanese either but maybe JoeinJpn may be able to tell you how to get these. However, I am not sure if the Disney Fan store ships outside of Japan... Sorry I can't be of more help.

Those are cool figures by the way!

Comment

I had looked into it before and was told the Disney Fan store does not ship outside of Japan. Now there are companies in Japan who will, for a fee, allow you to have goods sent to them and then they ship them to you. I haven't done it but I did look into it when I was trying to track down Treasure of Fantasy before I just said the hell with it and booked another trip.

Comment

I sort of figured it would be hard to find them-they are the same ones you saw too. I was sort of hoping the Disney Store would carry them since when I was there for the past 2 years they had tons of Nightmare stuff in just about 1/3 of the store.

Hopefully I'll find them online or ebay someday

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X