X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDR_Fan
    replied
    Re: Malin's TDR Pictures

So you did bring your digital camera to Tokyo? What was the disposable camera for then?

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

fizzog you just stated an honest coment, and left it like that. You didn't make snide coments or bang on and on about it to the extent of uploading pictures to show comparrisons. Anyway while serching through my Paris pics I found a cool one that I think TDR fans will love.

Leave a comment:

• fizzog
    replied

I appreciate the effort! I loved looking at them as I said, TDS just looked different to what I'd seen before :-S, sorry if I, uh, started something but that wasn't the intent at all

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

Well just uploaded the pics sadly only 4 were of TDR, and the rest were of DLRP. But here there are folks.

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

Well seeing that TDLFAN wants equal rights all of a suddan maybe I should crap all over his next set of pictures.

End of the day as long as people like you WDWLakelandFL and nish221 apreciate the efort who really cares what the Fan Boys think.

Leave a comment:

• WDWLakelandFL
    replied

Thanks for posting the pics Malin. The effort was appreciated by some here anyway. (Although I must admit, after the criticism, I'll think twice before I'll consider posting any pics I might take.)

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

I've always found disposable cameras always produce great pictures. By the way as I have the rest of the week of from tomorrow I will be uploading the pics from the digital camera. Mostly DLRP I'm afraid but I do think there may be a few TDR ones left. So if I find any that are any good I'll post them here for you guys.

Leave a comment:

• nish221
    replied

Thanks for the pics, Malin!

Actually, for a disposable, the pics are pretty good.... I was about to say that you just need a different filter!

Leave a comment:

• Mac Daddy
    replied

Thanks for the great shots, Malin. I can't wait to visit TDR someday.

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    My apologies, Malin. I want to take this time to thank you for posting these pictures. I did enjoy them very much, as I have mentioned before. There's nothing wrong with your pictures, and I do not find that the faded colors detract from the photos. The detail is still very visible, and anyone with a sharp eye should be able to spot the beauty of the park. It is impossible to capture the real lighting and color in all but the best cameras, so I applaud you for your effort. No offence to fizzog either, but he should know better from the very colorful pictures I've posted of Tokyo DisneySea in the past! Tokyo DisneySea is just as (if not more) colorful than his precious Disneyland Paris and is definitely the most colorful Disney park at night, hands down.

Relax I was only winding you up I'd be the first to admit that there are not the best pictures but you pay for what you get in regards to cheap cameras. The pics were for personal use only but so many wanted to see them that I decided to upload them. Well that and the fact I know one member on here would perfer it if we only ever looked at his TDR pictures.

Leave a comment:

• fizzog
    replied

No apologies necessary, I just wasn't taking a pop at DisneySea

Leave a comment:

• TDR_Fan
    replied

My apologies to you too, fizzog. Didn't mean to cause so much fuss over such a small matter.

Leave a comment:

• fizzog
    replied

The pictures were great, they just didn't like colourful like other impressions of Tokyo DisneySea(s) I have seen. Grief, why must everything be read into

Leave a comment:

• TDR_Fan
    replied

My apologies, Malin. I want to take this time to thank you for posting these pictures. I did enjoy them very much, as I have mentioned before. There's nothing wrong with your pictures, and I do not find that the faded colors detract from the photos. The detail is still very visible, and anyone with a sharp eye should be able to spot the beauty of the park. It is impossible to capture the real lighting and color in all but the best cameras, so I applaud you for your effort. No offence to fizzog either, but he should know better from the very colorful pictures I've posted of Tokyo DisneySea in the past! Tokyo DisneySea is just as (if not more) colorful than his precious Disneyland Paris and is definitely the most colorful Disney park at night, hands down.

Leave a comment:

• mikeland
    replied

Nice pictures indeed. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• steamboat will
    replied

Thanks 4 the Piccies Malin. I can never see to many pictures of TDR.

I wish i could clip a video camera to my glasses and film everything for my whole trip in tokyo because there's always something i miss snapping. And it's not as if i can go back as often as i like to take more shots....

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    While that is true, I do not want someone judging a park from a picture since that can be inaccurate and misleading because of lighting and camera settings. Looking at fizzog's post, it seems he has assumed that the park is not colorful because of the way it was presented in your photos. No offence, I love the detail in your shots and know from personal experience that it is much more bright and vivid in real life.

Just to prove my point, I found a few dull shots of your favorite park, Disneyland Paris. Would you want someone concluding that the park was bland just because they saw these pictures?

Do I care no, did I scan these pics in for the benefit of you fanboys, no!

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied

I loved the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to post them.

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

Thanks apreciate it. SnowflakeSparks as long as people like you enjoy them I'm happy to of spent a good part of my day off scanning them in.

Leave a comment:

• SnowflakeSparks
    replied

The pictures he posted made me want to go to TDR even MORE. I thought the detail wasn't bad in the photos, specially seeing another 20K Submarine!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X