This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Again Passports on Sale from Nov 7

Saw the news here -> http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...ews/index.html on special value Park Passport good for any weekday at:
    Adults (age 18 or over) \5,000
    Juniors (ages 12 to 17) \4,400
    Children (ages 4 to 11) \3,500

But sale only start at 10:00am, and can only be purchased inside the park (?). How does this work and how useful is this, consider I can buy a 2-day passport at 10,000? I plan to visit TDR on Nov 8-9.

Re: Christmas Again Passports on Sale from Nov 7

The idea is that anyone who visits the park during Christmas has an opportunity to purchase a ticket inside the park to return during a weekday for a discounted price.

Since you are going on November 8th and 9th your best option would be to purchase a 2-day passport since you are going two days in a row. The promotion does not apply to you unless you plan to return during a weekday later on, and are not planning on going two consecutive days in a row.

This is a promotion for locals.
    Last edited by Pressler69; 10-16-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

In other words a desperate plee to try and get more guest into the parks on one of the slower weekdays.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
        In other words a desperate plee to try and get more guest into the parks on one of the slower weekdays.
        I wouldn't call it desperate. This is nothing like "Buy a day, get a year free" or how TDA gives DCA away for free basically.

You still have to go once and the discount isn't that huge anyway.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X