X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About rooms in Miracosta

Hi !

I noticed that in Ambassador, they have so called familyrooms that accomodate 5 persons. Since our group size will be 5 (4 adults + 1 8yrs old kid), it sounds pretty good to us, although it's so pricy that if we would be able to go for that, then we could...well you know...try to get to Miracosta

Do they have rooms that could accomodate all 5 of us, or is our only chance 2 rooms in Miracosta ?

-Pete

Re: About rooms in Miracosta

I'm sorry to inform you that there are no family rooms in the MiraCosta. Personally, I think it is a better (and cheaper) deal to book 2 rooms than one of the family rooms. Though a family room is bigger than 2 standard guest rooms put together, you pay about 20% more than you would for 2 separate rooms. And whereas the family room has 4 regular beds and a trundle bed, booking 2 guest rooms give you 4 regular beds and 2 trundle beds. In short, you have one extra bed if you book 2 rooms.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
      I'm sorry to inform you that there are no family rooms in the MiraCosta. Personally, I think it is a better (and cheaper) deal to book 2 rooms than one of the family rooms. Though a family room is bigger than 2 standard guest rooms put together, you pay about 20% more than you would for 2 separate rooms. And whereas the family room has 4 regular beds and a trundle bed, booking 2 guest rooms give you 4 regular beds and 2 trundle beds. In short, you have one extra bed if you book 2 rooms.
      I remember seeing triple rooms on their Web site, too, if that helps.

Not to change the subject, TDR_Fan, but I've been trying to figure out what the text on your graphic says. Is there some kind of an adults-only event going on at DisneySea?

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie View Post
        I remember seeing triple rooms on their Web site, too, if that helps.

Not to change the subject, TDR_Fan, but I've been trying to figure out what the text on your graphic says. Is there some kind of an adults-only event going on at DisneySea?
        Hi Queenie,

If I may provide an explanation, the phrase on the calendar wallpaper image says, "otona no anata ni mo, tokyo disneysea wo." It roughly translates to, "For the adult in you too, Tokyo DisneySea." It is a campaign that they have been running for a couple of years now that focuses on things about the park that would appeal more to adult guests.

JoeInJpn
        http://www.jtcent.com
        JoeInJpn
        Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
        For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
        Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Thats a good strategy seeing that Tokyo Disney Seas is apart from Mermaid Lagoon, mainly based towards adults. Kevin Yee was right when he refered to it as another Epcot.
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X