Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade 2015 Renewal

Have you seen the newest version of Electrical Parade?
    What do you think about the new update?
    IMO, the new floats are so gorgeous.
    However I think they should stop to updating the parade now instead introduce the new parade in the next 5-10 years.
    Im a little bit sick for the parade that already run for 14 years.
    Also I think the parade is a little bit short. It miss the mega floats like inch worm or old Pete's Dragon.

Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights by Duy Phan, on Flickr

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

They should update the soundtrack and make it more like Paint The Night. The first float looks too dated still... the Paint The Night drum is awesome.

Comment

You mean updating the soundtrack and remain the opening fanfare or entirely new soundtrack? The Blue Fairy float seems better than in person because it is much brighter and the animation from the wings are really gorgeous. If you want the Paint The Night Drum with HD screen I think it will go agaist the parade concept... Maybe they can replace the letters 'TDL Electrical Parade' to the same style of the Fairy Wings.

The parade is still the best of all Electrical Parade in the World, but I just don't want it to follow the American parks that playing the same tittle for more than 10-20 years. Eventhough there are only 3 floats were from 2001, some in 2007 and 2011, and 8 floats are brand new. Let say Fantasmic in Disneyland Resort. It will be at Rivers of America forever no matter what and the fans there love it. For me it is just terrible if they keep Fantasmic for more than 5 years. Back to the Electrical Parade Dreamlights. It should be gone in the next 5 years or at least creating the new concept using totally new soundtrack and they can still reuse some of the floats.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Youtube

Comment

I kinda like the new version of the parade. but, the more it upgrade we get lesser and lesser floats, it been updated 3 times. but they need more performers and more guest interactions. and this year is the first chirstmas season of dreamlights. and this december the show stop version of this parade will be played one more time during the magical night party by JCB. and its kinda sad that 65 percent of the units only has 1 float which kinda disappointing.

Comment

So I was playing with the new illumination sync app thing and I noticed they were playing the Christmas version for the parade with a different parade intro.. Will this be a new intro for the actual parade Christmas version this year?

Comment

Originally posted by dfl85 View Post
            So I was playing with the new illumination sync app thing and I noticed they were playing the Christmas version for the parade with a different parade intro.. Will this be a new intro for the actual parade Christmas version this year?
            it will just be in the app

Comment

That's a shame lol I kind of liked it

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X