Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

2020 Tokyo Disney Land Construction Update (video + images)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2020 Tokyo Disney Land Construction Update (video + images)

    OLC released a video on Youtube and concept art (some which we already seen) showing us what the new area will look like.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btmNC9kO-3o

    *images are from OLC/the official TDR blog




    Attached Files

  • #2
    With the Oriental Land Company, I expect the finished product to surpass the artists' depictions of what will look like.

    Comment


    • #3
      The only thing I don't love about this expansion is that Fantasyland will now be nearly touching Space Mountain... Apparently the OLC does not really care about seamless transitions from land to land - I have read that they can seem very abrupt at Tokyo Disneyland.

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks beautiful! Is it true the theater will have as many seats as the Hyperion?
        Originally posted by micromind
        Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

        Comment


        • #5
          TDR has its 35th Anniversary coming up next year, which kicks off April 15th '18- What crowd levels could be expected for an opening weekend?

          Will the construction have any impact on number of attractions open/crowding? - i.e. disneyland right now

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by STRMTRPR7 View Post
            TDR has its 35th Anniversary coming up next year, which kicks off April 15th '18- What crowd levels could be expected for an opening weekend?

            Will the construction have any impact on number of attractions open/crowding? - i.e. disneyland right now
            Opening weekend is always crowded. And I would think it would still be crowded next year even though there is construction going on around the park.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grizzlyhead View Post
              Looks beautiful! Is it true the theater will have as many seats as the Hyperion?
              Its the same capacity as Broadway Music Theater in DisneySea. 1500 seats

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
                With the Oriental Land Company, I expect the finished product to surpass the artists' depictions of what will look like.
                Oh you are wrong, some of TDR new projects didnt look great like the concept art. For eg. the new rooms at Miracosta, and TDL Hotel, etc...

                Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^


                Facebook
                Instagram
                Flickr
                Youtube

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X