Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Advice for booking hotel rooms?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for booking hotel rooms?

I am planning to visit next march and want to stay in a Disney hotel, but I am aware of the fact that you are required to have a Japanese credit card to book the hotel (although some say having a Mastercard has sometimes worked). I obviously do not have a Japanese cc- does anyone have a suggestion or idea of how to work around this? Next spring will be very busy at the resort so i'm looking to book as soon as I can get this figured out (and I am actually able to book).

You might want to call the hotel and ask. When I stayed, at Tokyo Disneyland I was able to book with a regular Mastercard.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Just booked earlier this week for May at the TDL hotel and had to call capital One due to it showing up as a fraud but it finally went through.

Comment

We've never had any issues with our US credit cards when booking at TDL. Just booked the Miracosta for Thanksgiving this year.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X