Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Making Reservations at Magellan's

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Reservations at Magellan's

Hey everyone!

My husband and I are headed to Japan for a couple of weeks this summer. We are interested in making reservations at Magellan's in DisneySea to celebrate our wedding anniversary. From what we have read online, it is suggested to make them at least a month in advance. However, we are unable to figure out how to do this. I have Google translated the restaurants page but am still having trouble finding how to make the reservation. Does anyone have experience making a reservation there, and if so, what would be the simplest way to do it?

Thanks in advance!

If you are planning to purchase a vacation package, it would be best to book a table through their website. However if it is just the restaurant you would like to make a reservation at, then calling the resort at +81 45 330 5711 between the hours of 10am and 6pm Japan time (http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/info)

Comment

No vacation package. We'll only be at the parks for two days and were hoping to celebrate with a dinner there. Thanks! I'll try calling and see how that works out.

Comment

FWIW I went there last July and made lunch reservations the day of. I rope-dropped Magellans (lol) but they didnt even have anyone out there yet so did Journey and ToT first, then someone was there. We had our pick of times and it didnt seem in high demand. Similar story with Blue Bayou.

Comment

I did the same thing last week. Park map states same day reservations, if available, start at 10am at the restaurants. Admittedly, the park was not that busy at all on a Tuesday.

If you are booking a Disney hotel through the TDR English website, you can make dining reservations a month out by clicking "Add Reservation Privleges". Otherwise, just call and wait for the prompt for an English speaking cast member.

Comment

Thanks, everyone. We ended up calling and were connected to a 3-way call with a translator and made our reservation that way.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X