Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

How to buy Disneyland Tokyo Tickets online with credit card. Having lots of problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to buy Disneyland Tokyo Tickets online with credit card. Having lots of problems.

Hello I am visiting Tokyo Disneyland in a few weeks. I am also visiting Shanghai Disneyland and bought tickets online with my credit card in a matter of minutes. However for the Tokyo Disneyland tickets it simply will not work. I've tried two different Visa cards and it takes me to a verification screen and I put in the right info and an error pops up and says my card is not authorized. I've called my bank twice and they are saying its Tokyo Disneylands fault. I even tried to use a friends card who has American Express and the same issue. At the very last screen it just doesn't authorize any card I have. Not sure how else to go about it. I've read that you can go to the Disney Stores in Tokyo and get tickets. However I want to buy a 1 day pass and an after 6 pm pass, do they sell both of those? Thanks.

I used my mastercard to pay for the hotel room. I had some issues at first but was able to pay using the mastercard. Sorry I cant be of more help, but i think Mastercard might work better.

Comment

You should contact TDR.

They can be contacted via mail/phone:

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/info/

Comment

Working...
      X