Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

This made me want to visit Tokyo Disneyland!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made me want to visit Tokyo Disneyland!

This video made me want to be
    a tourist in Tokyo Disney Sea:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTa5eII6SUs

I visited for the first time last October and considered it well worth it! TDS is the best example of how wonderful a non-castle park can be.

Comment

Walking into Tokyo Disney Sea was one of the biggest draw dropping moments at any Disney park. It looks incredible. Loved it!!!

Comment

The place is spectacular from all reports I have heard. My son visited the park last year with a friend after they completed college. He said besides Japan being a wonderful country and probably the best foreign culture he has ever experienced, their Disney parks far outshine anything here in the USA, and he attributes it mostly to the wonderfully polite Japanese culture. The parks are spotlessly clean, the CMs love their jobs and have an enthusiasm unsurpassed by any service industry just proving that the Japanese are always good at taking an American thing and refining it and improving it.

Comment

It’s all pretty much true. Going back in 10 days as I sit here counting the minutes..
          Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

been twice in past three years, planning a third within the next. TDS FTW! :-)

Comment

Working...
            X