Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRST LOOK Soaring: Fantastic Flight Show Building & Queue

Chris of TDR Explorer has posted video of the Soaring: Fantastic Flight Show Building & Queue

My god...its beautiful
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Impressive. Is it open now and are their any reviews about the film?

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
        Impressive. Is it open now and are their any reviews about the film?
        It is pretty much the same from what I hear. I haven't been back to DisneySea since January, so I can't really say.

There are some new scenes, of course, with Japan naturally being incorporated into the film.

Comment

Rumor is that the Eiffel Tower scene is replaced with a scene flying over Mount Fuji, and that the final scene takes place (like all versions of Soarin’) over the local area (DisneySea to be specific).

Can’t wait to get back there and experience it.

Comment

It is the same film as all other “Soarin’ Over the World” films but the ending has an extended fly over Tokyo at dusk that begins over rainbow bridge and towards the Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills with Mount Fuji visible in the background and a stunning sunset behind it, then Falco’s Eagle flies across the screen and pixie dust changes the scene to a fly over Tokyo DisneySea, beginning over tds entrance to Mount Prometheus and fireworks over the park similar to all other Soarin’ films.

Comment

I rode it yesterday. The film is as explained by Aotphks. The attraction fits very well into Mediterranean Harbor - I would wished for a little bit larger front building. Without the huge queue at the moment it is easy to overlook . From the entrance, to the queuing, the background story, the pre-flight scenes etc - it is TDR at its best and lets forget the recent mediocre show renewals. People where clapping after the flight - something which I haven't seen that much. The two final scenes with Tokyo and Disney Sea are awesome.

The queues are like expected very long, and with the changes in the fast pass system, it will be a harder to do the ride for probably some time (if you dont want to queue up). But It will at least help to divert the crowds away from Toy Story Mania.
              Last edited by slapshot; 08-11-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X