Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinbad

I know the parks are closed right now, but when my friend and I were there two years ago, I thought I had heard that Sinbad might not be sticking around. So I'm not asking with regard to the virus, but rather in general. Is it still there?

I sure hope it never closes. One of my favorite attractions, if not my favorite, at TDS. What a glorious song, and overall presentation in this attraction. Almost brought tears to my eyes.

Oops. This was accidental post.

Hope it is still there. It was a sweet ride (rode in fall of 2018).
    Last edited by Jesser-pie; 06-19-2020, 11:04 AM.
    APs
    Burning Cabin
    Splash Mountain
    Star Wars
    Fantasy Faire
    Smoking
    Pirates
    Souvenir Popcorn Buckets, apparently.

Happiness is not letting these things consume you. A close second is seeing it consume others.

Comment

It is still there and will probably still be around for a while

Comment

The Sinbad ride was kind off a a dud in it's original version but the revision with the Alan Menken song is pretty amazing. I love the wood-carved look of the animatronics. Too bad that they don't really sell a lot of merchandise with the exception of Chantu plushies.

Comment

I think it will stay, it doesn't sell a lot, but it is a beloved attraction. It's also a great family ride, when it seems like thrills are at Disney's forefront.

Comment

Well this is good to hear. I really did enjoy it.

Comment

I love this ride. It was also my favorite at TDS. I had received some bad news the week before and my husband took me to TDS to cheer me up. The song and the ride were so peaceful and relaxing and really calmed me during a difficult time. I know that sounds weird, but music has that effect on me.
              "I wish they all could be California Bears!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Bonnet View Post
                I love this ride. It was also my favorite at TDS. I had received some bad news the week before and my husband took me to TDS to cheer me up. The song and the ride were so peaceful and relaxing and really calmed me during a difficult time. I know that sounds weird, but music has that effect on me.
                That isn't weird at all. It's a wonderful, uplifting song that not only fits the ride but is beautiful in it's own right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmK2VlFHyWQ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X