Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG TDL Should DEFINITELY Get THIS!!!!!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG TDL Should DEFINITELY Get THIS!!!!!!!

I just saw this AMAZING video of SM - Ghost Galaxy on Youtube and WOW!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBAgVPwfevs

TDL should DEFINITELY get this for Halloween as an overlay! router login

The entrance ramp with the spinning galaxy above and the orange ghost is amazing! 192.168.0.1
    amelibeli75
    New MiceChatter
    Last edited by amelibeli75; 12-22-2021, 08:11 AM.

It is a really fun version of the ride! I'm not going to lie, the first time I rode it back in 2009 it freaked me out since I didn't know where any of the jump scares would happen. The ride also feels faster in this version, probably psychologically induced by the more intense music played for Ghost Galaxy, as well as the fact that you're looking around the room more. I believe Ghost Galaxy actually began in Hong Kong Disneyland, but these days it's in California, and it is incredibly popular.

I don't know if you've been to Disneyland, but if you go for the first time, I recommend doing so over either Halloween season (September, October) or Christmas season (mid-November-early January), as California's parks have so many unique seasonal rides compared to Walt Disney World.

Halloween: Haunted Mansion Holiday, Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy, Mission: Breakout Monsters After Dark, some seasonal touches to Cars Land rides.

Christmas: Haunted Mansion Holiday (both Halloween and Christmas), it's a small world holiday, some seasonal touches to Cars Land rides.
    Brian PieGuy
    Bear of Little Brain
    Last edited by Brian PieGuy; 12-19-2021, 11:18 PM.
    “I think, therefore I am... confused.”
    ― Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X