Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOOHOO! TDR in February!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WOOHOO! TDR in February!

    Well, a few things fell in place and some work things cleared up so we are going to TDR in February! We first went to TDR in 2006 and haven't spent a full vacation at WDW since (did two DLR trips...).

  • #2
    Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

    NOT good. You will be there before the 25th anniversary celebration. Not mucu to do there at that time. Oh well... at least you can catch Cinderellabration's Grand Finale season and TDS' Season of the Heart, before the resorts starts cooking for the 25th.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

      Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      Oh well... at least you can catch Cinderellabration's Grand Finale season and TDS' Season of the Heart,
      I would consider this a good thing. As nothing thats been annouced for the 25th except the parade and the Stitch overlay to the Tiki Room looks worthy of a visit. Through bare in mind I'm only going by what I've seen on http://www.jtcent.com . Atleast with Cinderellabration its the only decent castle show the park puts on each year and after this season will never be seen again, while I'm positive we have many years of Jubliation or what ever its called to come. kustomboy can always come back but if he does he will never see what could possibly be the last TDL castle show on the scale of Cinderellabration. As OLC coming from the last two years seem to be taking the Castle Show format in a completely differnt direction. Kustomboy have a great time
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

        Have a great trip kustomboy! What dates will you be there?
        Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
        https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

          Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          NOT good. You will be there before the 25th anniversary celebration. Not mucu to do there at that time. Oh well... at least you can catch Cinderellabration's Grand Finale season and TDS' Season of the Heart, before the resorts starts cooking for the 25th.
          We are well aware of the 25th. But we are having a baby in June so waiting until April was too late. We are already looking at a trip in March of 2009!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

            Originally posted by ichigopara View Post
            Have a great trip kustomboy! What dates will you be there?
            We haven't figured out the exact days we will be at the park yet. We don't know if we are going to do our site seeing in Tokyo before or after the parks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

              Congratulations on the baby! It will be really nice for you to go at this time with all the romantic events before the baby comes.
              Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
              https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

                Speaking of Cinderellabration Grand Finale and Season of the Heart, anyone know why no entertainment is planned for Season of Heart?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

                  Well.. I guess having a baby is good reason to skip the 25th for now.. Congrats.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

                    Originally posted by jrh1985 View Post
                    Speaking of Cinderellabration Grand Finale and Season of the Heart, anyone know why no entertainment is planned for Season of Heart?
                    Cutbacks and all resources going into 25th Anniversary would be the likely answer here.
                    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: WOOHOO! TDR in February!

                      Will they have the Cinderella statues in the Castle gardens again this year? They were so pretty, especially at night!

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X