X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurants at Ambassador

Hi

Since we will be staying at the Hotel Ambassador on our Feb'08 trip, I would like to have one nice dinner in one of it's restaurants.

Could somebody give some info about the restaurants ? Which of the three (Chef Mickey, Hana & Empire Grill) would you recommed ? Prices ? Is there a
    website with menus or something ?

Thanks in advance.

-Pete

Re: Restaurants at Ambassador

They are all great and varied. For japanese food with style... Hana. For a fun family time..then Chef Mickey. For a formal time...Empire Grill. All of the them are pricey deals and you should not be disappointed with the chosen restaurant. Food at all is great, but expect portions to be a smaller than what you get in the USA. Indulge!

Comment

I wish I could chime in but I did not get a chance to dine in any of those restaurants when I stayed at the Ambassador. There was the Tick Tock Diner, but that is different.

Comment

Grizzly , how was the Tick Tock Dinner ? Is it ok place for breakfast or should we have that either at the park or at Ikispiari ?

-Pete

Comment

Don't eat at Planet Hollywood what ever you do.

Comment

Rain Forrest Cafe is also another location to avoid, I've eaten at a lot of these resturants and Tokyo's was the worst food wise.
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Heh, Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood....well, I really don't think that we will eat at either place, not in Tokyo

-Pete

Comment

Tick Tock was cool. Fast service dining, a fast place to eat breakfast.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X