Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Crowds in January?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds in January?

I booked a spur of the moment weekend trip to TDR for January 18-21, and I was wondering what the crowds would be like during this weekend?

I know it is going to be COLD, so I was wondering whether the crowds would be light, or should I expect it to be just as crowded as August?

Any ideas?

Also, I'm staying at the Sunroute Plaza. First time staying near/on Disney property in Tokyo... so I'm very excited about that!

Re: Crowds in January?

The park won't be crowded like in August. You are visiting during the slowest time of the year, and the coldest (weather-wise), so dress accordingly. This particular weekend at TDL though is the premiere engagement of "Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance- Grand Finale" so there may be a bit of a crowd at the parks. TDS premieres "Season of the Heart" as well... I know for a fact the diehard TDR APers will be out there in full force (me included). But usually, from mid-January on.. is the slowest time at TDR.

Comment

Thanks! I'm already planning for the cold.... which is difficult, since I live in Saipan- 80 degrees year round! But I've got my scarf, gloves, hat, coat all ready to go! I would love it if it snowed.

Comment

I *love* Saipan! So laid back. I always stay at the Hyatt Regency there and love relaxing on that beach area.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X