Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else watching their upcoming TDR trip get more expensive by the day?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else watching their upcoming TDR trip get more expensive by the day?

We're spending almost 3 weeks in Japan this fall and I just saw the Yen drop to 99 this morning. Is anyone else glued to XE.com watching the dollar?

Re: anyone else watching their upcoming TDR trip get more expensive by the day?

I've been checking almost daily, though my trip isn't for a year. If it gets down to Y80-something per dollar like it did in '95, it'll mean giving up MiraCosta, and possibly cutting the whole honeymoon short. I really hope that doesn't happen, but it has me very worried.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Comment

My trip is already booked and can't be changed for my fall trip. I am just hoping that things recover.
      sigpic

Comment

I buy a LOT of things from Japan--so YES! It was fine 2 months ago... Within 3 weeks it went from 110 yen to 99 yen... That's pretty steep :/ I just hope it stabilizes again within 2 months(I'm going to Japan at the end of May)

Comment

And it drops some more...

How low will it go? How low will it go?

It's like we're playing currency limbo right now.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Comment

The lowest I ever saw the yen go against the dollar was like Y77 to $1. Coincidentally when papa Bush was in office. Like father, like son...

As for my upcoming trip to TDL's 25th anniversary kick off...yes, I am quite ticked off by the turn of events.

Comment

I pray for cheaper rates !!! I want my vacation dollar to go far

Comment

I am afraid that only happens at WDW

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  I am afraid that only happens at WDW
                  WDW is a happy place.
                  Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
                    WDW is a happy place.
                    Because it's cheaper to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      Because it's cheaper to visit.
                      No. Because it is the best Disney park in the world.
                      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
                        No. Because it is the best Disney park in the world.
                        For those who don't get around to the other Disney parks that is... But I will give WDW one credit. They are ridiculously HUGE, but size does not make it better, just BIG.

Comment

It went up to 100 yen to the dollar still low but at least a little better. I hope things recover before your trips.
                          Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X