This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TDS' Raging Spirits photo report

Euro Disney Stephane has made a very good point - the loop is completely un-themed! That's a little surprising, given that the loop in the French version follows the curves of the large archway at the top of Les Escaliers des Serpents. (The Serpents' Stairway).
    But I agree with TDLFAN - judging by these photos, the track layout looks EXACTLY the same! (By the way, TDLFAN, I forgot to thank you for the photos in my last post. They are awesome!)
    You mention that Raging Spirits is a superior clone of Temple Of Peril. In what way? Apart from the special effects at the temple steps, the ride itself looks relatively un-themed. I must admit I was expecting something a lot more dramatic from the mighty DisneySea park!
    Originally posted by fizzog
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

If it's bumpy and rough, many of the Japanese will likely not complain too much. I rode MANY coasters in Japan (primarily built by Togo) that were BRUTAL. Way worse than any coaster I've ridden in the states (other than our Togos). The average roughness factor over there seemed to be higher than ours.

Comment

Togo Death Machines. Japanese seem to like rough coasters.

Comment

I was expecting it to be a tad bit more themed in the coaster section, but it's still something I REALLY want to ride, it looks like a blast!

Comment

hi

I'm like soundtracker i want to ride Raging Spirit so bad and try this Single Rider line too .

The form of the Restraints aren't the same as Paris . The Theming of this ride looks incredible .
            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Lets just say that we would never get a ride like that in the states because the excutives dont consider a smaller type ride like that to get that much theme. We will get rides like Mulhullan Madness and rides like that. I am envious of Tokyo Disney Sea.

Comment

Working...
              X