This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book: Tokyo Disney Resort "Dream"

Tokyo Disney Resort is releasing a brand new picture book on 15th of April, which will include 100 pages, and a special DVD that features scenes around the TDR. I have just paid an insane 3,900 yen, not including shipping, to have this shipped to me from Amazon. Anyone else planning to buy it, looks like a keeper.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Book: Tokyo Disney Resort "Dream"

This book went on sale last week at the resort. It's being sold for 3,900 yen at the park. I bought two copies (for me and a friend). The dvd that comes with it is called "Colors of TDR" and plays for 15 mins. Region 2 player needed. It also brings two collector post cards. The photo collection is awesome. It is a must have book for TDR lovers.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Was trying to decide if I should get this or not.

Comment

Could someone post the ISBN? - thanks in advance. I wanted to browse it on Amazon but couldn't find it the regular way.
        Down with the Hat

Comment

ISBN-10: 4063397556
          ISBN-13: 978-4063397550

Or cut and paste this

写真集 東京ディズニーリゾートドリーム

and enter it in the search box.

I had to use the Japanese to find it.

Comment

^^ Thanks much.
            Down with the Hat

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that the DVD thatt comes with the Dreams book is region free. Well it must be as it works in my xbox hd (now wasn't that a good buy?) and my son's portable DVD. They are region 1 players. I haven't checked our regular DVD player or the PS3, but I'm happy I can paly it at all. The disk doesn't have the region symbol on it anywhere. So I would imagine it's going to play in all of them. Shame the box set DVD isn't more flexible..

The book is great by the way. Some really cool pictures. My favorite has to be the one of Pluto and Minnie playing in the snow.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X