This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is it even possible to book a room at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel

I am just wondering if it is even possible and if it is how far in advance?

Re: Is it even possible to book a room at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel

Yes it is absolutely possibly. By phone and I believe you can now do it online as well. Generally the hotels begin to take reservations 6 months in advance. The website also shows just how crowded the hotel is at the time as well--by using colored icons to indicate availability.

Comment

I looked at their online booking thing and every single date, as far in advance as I could look, said Tokyo Disneyland Hotel was booked solid all room types.

Maybe they want you to call?

Comment

It's difficult, but certainly not impossible. The hotels book up quickly, so you have to book promptly six months ahead of time, as soon as the reservations open up. Things may have changed, but the last time I booked--a couple of years ago--you could only book online if you had an address in Japan. I had to call, ask for an English speaker (takes a few minutes), and make the reservation over the phone. They did not take a credit-card number, and seemed not to be able to get me a confirmation except by fax.

I should mention that, although I'm glad we did a Disney resort in Japan at least once, we'll won't be doing it again. We are generally more comfortable at hotels that cater to American tourists--the Disney hotels do not. We plan to stay at the Sheraton next time.

Comment

this advisee is very good and informative for every one.
          luxury hotels

Comment

yes you can do it easily

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X