Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Harumi Grand Hotel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Harumi Grand Hotel

I stayed at Harumi Grand Hotel in Harumi, Tokyo - very close to Ginza and Tsukiji Fish Market. We got the Delux Twin room for 9,000 yen (4500 per adult x 2) and 2 kids free. It comes with free breakfast. It is extremely hard to find a room to accomodate 4 in Tokyo besides TDR area and this is the only decent room I found through searching (in Japanese) with reasonable price. (The other option was Hotel Sardonyx in Hacchobori, but it was more expensive and the beds were slightly smaller (140cm)) Harumi Grand Hotel had a big room (considering in Tokyo), big beds and big enough for 4 of us.

What I was looking for in a hotel room was somewhere close to the Fish Market (since the time of the Tuna auction, there are no bus/subways running and didn't want to pay a fortune on a taxi... , but because of the recent event, the auction was not open to tourists when we when there... Oh well), accomodates 4 and a reasonable price. We only stayed here for one night.

The room was not a non smoking room, but they had an air purifier. At first, I noticed the smell, but after awhile, it didn't bother me at all.

The location is not that great if you are coming from Narita. We took an airport limousine bus to T-CAT (Tokyo City Air Terminal), then Taxi for about 20 minutes. After the initial hasstle, it was great. There is a subway station in about 5 ~ 7 minutes walk and was about 15 minute walk to the Fish Market.

If you are looking for a good price, you should wait until about a month or so before you're planning to stay there. Price will drop pretty good around that time.

Not the greatest hotel in terms of location and condition, but was good enough for our needs and the budget.
    Last edited by voleball; 05-21-2011, 02:20 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X