Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

WordLens app but for japanese?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WordLens app but for japanese?

Hi guys

Does anyone know of an app like "wordlens" but that translates for japanese?

I have tried "waygo" but I'm either not a steady hand or it's really hard to use.

Any other apps that have helped you plan your overseas trips? Whether it is to Japan or anywhere else?

Thanks!
    xox

Re: WordLens app but for japanese?

Originally posted by BeeRose View Post
    Hi guys

Does anyone know of an app like "wordlens" but that translates for japanese?

I have tried "waygo" but I'm either not a steady hand or it's really hard to use.

Any other apps that have helped you plan your overseas trips? Whether it is to Japan or anywhere else?

Thanks!
    xox
    Hey there, I hope this isn't too late for you. If you can get an internet connection on your phone while you are touring try using google translate, it's not perfect but it works on stationary images which may solve your shakey hands problems.

Try giving Waygo another shot, it's been updated recently and works offline so you don't have to deal with overseas data charges. I just it everyday in China and have no problems.

Good luck.

Comment

Re: WordLens app but for japanese?

Thanks ShoopaWay! I will try those - and it's not too late - will be leaving NZ in late September

Thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X