Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Using a Limousine taxi service.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a Limousine taxi service.

I had planned to get the 1st first Airport Limousine bus to Narita but my flight is at 11am so I don't think I would make it there in time if I got the bus at 7am.

I'm now looking for at Taxi services, I don't mind paying a high price for this as I'm not getting the train, too much hassle.

I have emailed two companies for a quote, but can anyone recommend a reliable Taxi service? I've emailed Tokyo-Taxi and Airportlimo-tokyo.com. Has anyone ever used these?

My worst fear is that the car never arrives to pick me up and I miss my flight.

Re: Using a Limousine taxi service.

You didn't mention which hotel you were staying at. I have stayed at the Hilton at Tokyo Bay for 10 years now and have always taken the Airport bus 4 hours before the flight & have never has a problem- it takes roughly an hour to get to the airport. I usually take the 1:09 bus and my flight is usually around 5pm- I'm usually there 2 1/3 to 3 hours before the flight.

But if you don't feel comfortable, I assume the Taxi service should be fine- One thing about transportation in Japan- they are very reliable and punctual, they pride themselves in following schedules and being on time.

I haven't tried a taxi service before, but I know whenever I stay at the Hilton, there is always a taxi parked right outside the hotel entrance- I'm sure that may be the case at most of the hotels in the area.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X