Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Using a Limousine taxi service.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a Limousine taxi service.

I had planned to get the 1st first Airport Limousine bus to Narita but my flight is at 11am so I don't think I would make it there in time if I got the bus at 7am.

I'm now looking for at Taxi services, I don't mind paying a high price for this as I'm not getting the train, too much hassle.

I have emailed two companies for a quote, but can anyone recommend a reliable Taxi service? I've emailed Tokyo-Taxi and Airportlimo-tokyo.com. Has anyone ever used these?

My worst fear is that the car never arrives to pick me up and I miss my flight.

Re: Using a Limousine taxi service.

You didn't mention which hotel you were staying at. I have stayed at the Hilton at Tokyo Bay for 10 years now and have always taken the Airport bus 4 hours before the flight & have never has a problem- it takes roughly an hour to get to the airport. I usually take the 1:09 bus and my flight is usually around 5pm- I'm usually there 2 1/3 to 3 hours before the flight.

But if you don't feel comfortable, I assume the Taxi service should be fine- One thing about transportation in Japan- they are very reliable and punctual, they pride themselves in following schedules and being on time.

I haven't tried a taxi service before, but I know whenever I stay at the Hilton, there is always a taxi parked right outside the hotel entrance- I'm sure that may be the case at most of the hotels in the area.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X