Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Sheraton to Narita by limousine bus

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Sheraton to Narita by limousine bus

Is it possible to reach Narita airport for my flight at 10am if I take the limousine bus from Sheraton Tokyo Bay at 7am on Sunday morning? If I can reach the airport by 8.30am, do I have the time for my flight check in? First timer to Narita airport, so a bit nervous. Need help.

Thanks.

Re: Sheraton to Narita by limousine bus

The 7:07 bus will get you to whichever terminal you are leaving for by 8:30 but that is if there is normanl traffic for that time of day.

Are you leaving internationally or domestically? 1.5 hours ahead of your flight is kind of cutting it close.

Here is a link for airport security crowds throughout the day.

Narita Airport Security Guide

The time you are leaving is the MOST busy time of the day no matter which terminal you are leaving from.

Comment

Re: Sheraton to Narita by limousine bus

Thank Roger55. I will be departing from Terminal 2 to Kuala Lumpur. If too risky I will consider private transfer or change my last night accommodation closed to the airport.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X