Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Limousine bus suspended?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limousine bus suspended?

Hello,
    For our upcoming trip we will be traveling from Narita to Miracosta.
    Our original plan was to use the limousine bus for transportation. However, when looking up information about the bus I noticed that the service is "currently suspended".
    Does anyone know when (or if) the limousine bus will be continuing its service?
    And are there any other bus services to Miracosta from Narita? (I know you can use the trains to ge to TDR, but I'll be traveling with quite some luggage, so I would prefer to not use it if possible)
    Thank you for your help )

Re: Limousine bus suspended?

Originally posted by Feilian View Post
    Hello,
    For our upcoming trip we will be traveling from Narita to Miracosta.
    Our original plan was to use the limousine bus for transportation. However, when looking up information about the bus I noticed that the service is "currently suspended".
    Does anyone know when (or if) the limousine bus will be continuing its service?
    And are there any other bus services to Miracosta from Narita? (I know you can use the trains to ge to TDR, but I'll be traveling with quite some luggage, so I would prefer to not use it if possible)
    Thank you for your help )
    According to the limousine bus website below, it is still operating as normal.

Tokyo Disneysea Hotel Miracostaļ½œRoutes,Timetables,Faresļ½œAirport Limousine Bus

Comment

If you go to the bus stop information (beneath the terminal maps) it says "This service is currently suspended".

Comment

Originally posted by Feilian View Post
        If you go to the bus stop information (beneath the terminal maps) it says "This service is currently suspended".
        The service to Shin-Yokohama is the service that is suspended because when you look at the passenger terminal 3 map, Shin Yokohama comes before Tokyo Disney Resort and the words "This service is currently suspended" are after Shin Yokohama instead of Tokyo Disney Resort

Comment

O okay, thank you for the help! I was really confused as to why they had terminated the service )

Comment

Suspended temporarily , for more information I would like keen to know more about that.

http://whatsappmembers.com/
            http://whatsappmembers.com/
            http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarize
            http://www.indiana.edu/wts/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml

Comment

I see. Last December, my Mom took a bus to TDL Hotel and they can only took her to Disneyland entrance. Maybe it was the same issue?

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
              Instagram
              Flickr
              Youtube

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X