Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Limousine bus suspended?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limousine bus suspended?

Hello,
    For our upcoming trip we will be traveling from Narita to Miracosta.
    Our original plan was to use the limousine bus for transportation. However, when looking up information about the bus I noticed that the service is "currently suspended".
    Does anyone know when (or if) the limousine bus will be continuing its service?
    And are there any other bus services to Miracosta from Narita? (I know you can use the trains to ge to TDR, but I'll be traveling with quite some luggage, so I would prefer to not use it if possible)
    Thank you for your help )

Re: Limousine bus suspended?

Originally posted by Feilian View Post
    Hello,
    For our upcoming trip we will be traveling from Narita to Miracosta.
    Our original plan was to use the limousine bus for transportation. However, when looking up information about the bus I noticed that the service is "currently suspended".
    Does anyone know when (or if) the limousine bus will be continuing its service?
    And are there any other bus services to Miracosta from Narita? (I know you can use the trains to ge to TDR, but I'll be traveling with quite some luggage, so I would prefer to not use it if possible)
    Thank you for your help )
    According to the limousine bus website below, it is still operating as normal.

Tokyo Disneysea Hotel Miracostaļ½œRoutes,Timetables,Faresļ½œAirport Limousine Bus

Comment

If you go to the bus stop information (beneath the terminal maps) it says "This service is currently suspended".

Comment

Originally posted by Feilian View Post
        If you go to the bus stop information (beneath the terminal maps) it says "This service is currently suspended".
        The service to Shin-Yokohama is the service that is suspended because when you look at the passenger terminal 3 map, Shin Yokohama comes before Tokyo Disney Resort and the words "This service is currently suspended" are after Shin Yokohama instead of Tokyo Disney Resort

Comment

O okay, thank you for the help! I was really confused as to why they had terminated the service )

Comment

Suspended temporarily , for more information I would like keen to know more about that.

http://whatsappmembers.com/
            http://whatsappmembers.com/
            http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarize
            http://www.indiana.edu/wts/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml

Comment

I see. Last December, my Mom took a bus to TDL Hotel and they can only took her to Disneyland entrance. Maybe it was the same issue?

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
              Instagram
              Flickr
              Youtube

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X