Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Sheraton Grande Room Questions

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheraton Grande Room Questions

Hi everyone! I booked a one week stay at the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay right next to Disney for June! I do have a couple of questions...

Rooms: What rooms are better? I booked the Ocean Room and requested a bay view. But I'm wondering if park view is better or the grand rooms?

I see they don't have kings, but is it still possible to push the beds together?

Transportation from NRT: What's the best way to get from the airport to here?

City: We want to spend a day or two in Tokyo, is it a far ride?
    Jeff Wayne

I always stay here. I feel like all the rooms are the same. I've had a Park View--and while it's kinda cool to see the Park it's not like you can see much detail. But you can see the fireworks and lights tho. The Ocean rooms are what I end up getting most frequently just by chance. You'll have a view of the pool and garden area and then the ocean. Honestly, you're in the room so little that I find it doesn't really matter. Higher floors are better tho. Every room I've ever stayed in has a small balcony you can stand on. It's a very convenient hotel. It's my favorite. Don't expect a very fancy room tho. They are a little dated. But they are clean. Make sure you request a non-smoking room if that bothers you. As sometimes there is a lingering odor.

Comment

Sorry, just read your other questions. I find taking the limousine bus is the easiest to the resort from NRT. Depends on what time you are landing will tell you how long you have to wait. Research their site for times, and if not you can always take the subway-but I hate lugging luggage around that. I feel like going into Tokyo for a day is so not a big deal. I want to say it's about 20mins by train. Very easy. And on the bed situation--I don't think you can push the beds together as i think there is a nightstand in between them.

Comment

Thank you for the great information! We are so excited!
        Jeff Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X