Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Best resort restaurants to book

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best resort restaurants to book

We will be spending 2 nights at the Mira Costa and 2 nights at the Disneyland hotel. What restaurants in the park/hotels should we reserve? We are thinking the SS Columbia dining room and Blue Bayou so far. We have no kids and are 2 adults. Thank you!
    Jeff Wayne

Ristorante di Canaletto in DisneySea. Of the handful of times that we were able to visit TDR, this is the ONE place that I wish we had gotten to. Outdoor seating in the evening with a view of the canal and all those twinkling lights? That's got to be one of the most romantic spots in the entire resort. Unfortunately, we never really took advantage of Priority Seating and when we stopped by one evening with 2 kids in tow, we were quoted a nearly 2 hour wait. So, that didn't happen.

Tom Bricker does a great review of it on his Disney Tourist Blog page.

http://www.disneytouristblog.com/ris...aletto-review/

Comment

Ristorante Di Canaletto has a renewal of menu recently and it is really nice. For a great experience, I recommend Magellan's. Forget about Blue Bayou because you have so many greater options. For great food, I recommend Hanna or Empire Grill at Ambassador Hotel. For the best of TDR, you must eat at Canna (Around $100-150/ pax). For italian cuisine or chinese cuisine fine dining with private view for Fantasmic and daytime show, you should go for Oceano and Silk Road.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Youtube

Comment

These are all amazing suggestions, thank you so much! I definitely want a romantic dinner at least once for our honeymoon.
        Jeff Wayne

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X