Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Pay More For WDW Premium Parking?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Would You Pay More For WDW Premium Parking?

According to a posting at Screamscape:

So the question of the day is, would you pay more for a better parking space at one of the WDW parks?

Re: Would You Pay More For WDW Premium Parking?

Nope, I have no issues with walking further - after all, you're already going to do a lot of walking in the park itself, what's a few more feet?

Comment

Originally posted by SkittleKicks View Post
      Nope, I have no issues with walking further - after all, you're already going to do a lot of walking in the park itself, what's a few more feet?
      Agreed. Would be a waste of money. I don't like the idea, only because it raises the question of what's next?
      My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I'm sure there will be people who will pay for it just like some people pay for valet parking at Universal.

The odd thing is that the parking lot at Disney's Wide World of Sports isn't all that big!

Comment

In a word... NO. I don't mind a little extra walking. I can use the exercise.

Comment

I don't understand the problem people have with walking?? We have become a nation of lazy people....I would not pay extra for this. As long as I am able to walk, thank God, I will walk....
            Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
            www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
            Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
            Favorite Sites for latest news:
            WDWNewToday.com
            WaltDisneyBoards.com
            DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

No. I rarely even take the parking lot trams.

Comment

If I was late for a reservation, or had someone injured (i.e broken leg) (meaning no handicap pass) then I would definetly pay $5 to $10 dollars. And if I had a bunch of little kids or a baby.
                But, otherwise NO.
                Last edited by WDWImagineer; 06-20-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I'll use the tram and get there a little earlier.
                  Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

I wouldn't. I mean I like the good parking spots and all, but not enough where I'd spend money on one.

Comment

no.

The Six Flags park by me already does this (Six Flags Great America).
                      General Parking used to be $15.
                      The parking situation now looks like this:
                      $25 for General Parking and $15 for Value (back lot) Parking. There is no parking lot tram. And no, there is nothing new with the parking lot layout.

*fan of MiceAge and MiceChat...first time posting in a while

Comment

They should build a big parking garage at the TTC like the one at DL. This would free up some land for a Motel 6.
                        He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
                        follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
                        DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

I'm a member of AAA, and always get their Diamond Parking Pass when I book a trip through them. This pass allows me to park in a special "close up" area of each park's parking lot. I have found though, that if I park in the regular parking area and take the tram, I wind up doing less walking. So if a person is thinking that by paying more, they'll be walking less, I don't think that will be the case. The only advantage I can see is at the end of the day, when the park is closing and you don't want to wait in line for the tram, you can just walk to your car. But, for that reason by itself, it doesn't seem worth paying extra for.

Comment

Originally posted by Terese View Post
                            I'm a member of AAA, and always get their Diamond Parking Pass when I book a trip through them. This pass allows me to park in a special "close up" area of each park's parking lot. I have found though, that if I park in the regular parking area and take the tram, I wind up doing less walking.
                            I have this pass as well, though when I get there nice and early (we usually arrive around 8am), I find that the regular parking lot will get you closer to the gate.

Originally posted by Coastierox View Post
                            They should build a big parking garage at the TTC like the one at DL. This would free up some land for a Motel 6.
                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                              No. I rarely even take the parking lot trams.
                              Same here - I tend to try to walk as much as possible.
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                              on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X