Anyone Have A Mickey's Not So Scary Trip Coming Up? Let's Talk All About It!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micoofy Duck
    I'm Theme Park Happy!
    • May 2006

[Fun] Anyone Have A Mickey's Not So Scary Trip Coming Up? Let's Talk All About It!

Alas I may not be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party this year, the first time in 3 years. So maybe I/we here can help you plan your AXEtivities on your next trip to the Haunted Parks.

Do tell us when you're going, what you plan on dressing up as and what kind of tricks will you be playing on your loved ones...

Reveal all!
  • TDLFAN
    Banned User
    • Feb 2005

I know I will be visiting...just don't know when or if I will be dressing up.. but G-Fan and I always get a kick comparing what little the MK does for halloween for a meaty $30-some charge on top of regular attandance, versus how much more the Paris, Hong Kong and (especially) the Tokyo parks do for halloween at regular ticket prices for all paying day guests.

Comment

• ABOMIBOT
      Lurker No More!
      • Oct 2006

Re: Anyone Have A Mickey's Not So Scary Trip Coming Up? Let's Talk All About It!

My partner Mark and I are taking our best friend Amy and Mark's (adult) nephew Rob down for the last week in October... and we're going to MNSSHP twice while we're there. Can't wait!

As for costumes... it's a secret! Can't tell you! But it involves a lot of soldering... I'll post photos in November.
      ABOMIBOT
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Personal Site ABOMIBOT.com | Professional Site Playhead.com | Follow My Tweets
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• AlwysL8
        Be Patient I'm Learning!!
        • Jul 2007

Re: Anyone Have A Mickey's Not So Scary Trip Coming Up? Let's Talk All About It!

My mom and I are going on Sept. 30 and we are dressing as baseball players. I will be team princess and she will be team villains with accesories to match of course. This will be my first time going and I am so excited!
        Christina

Comment

• DisneyParkFan
          • Jan 2005

I get to go for a quick weekend this year. Never could go before due to school schedule but we are off on Oct. 31st this year. Arriving on the 31st, with ADR at CRT and ticket to MNSSHP that night. Thinking about doing a Hecules type character costume (toga, sandals, curly blond hair, - don't have the muscles to pull off Herc himself). Then the next day I am booked on a KTTK tour. Hoping to make the most of this weekend! Looking forward to the party, the parade, the fireworks, and the Character Meet-n-Greets.
          Cliff
          WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X